Chapter 1

Sitting threw history, is boring as hell. I'm not a big fan of history. Unless we talk about Hitler or something, which we did last year, that means we won't talk about him anymore.

"Hey, Rain." I hear my friends Max's voice from behind me.

"What?" I grumbled and gave my full attention to him.

"Just wanted to ask if you're up for some pizza after school?" Max gave me a huge smile. Which I gladly returned.

"Yes of course." After our little convo I looked over to Ian who was fast asleep with his glasses next to him. Me and Max both laughed at him.

I turned back around and looked at our teacher, Mr. Bean , with his bald head and big vintaged glasses covering his small eyes. A small grey mustache, that he never shaved after 10years of teaching.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the principal came in. I started to panic, and turned to Max, he gave me the widest eyes possible.

"Hello class, how are you all? Just wanted to introduce our newest student, all the way from Japan. His name is George."

From the hallway walked in a decent guy, not gonna lie he is kind of hot. He looked around and spotted me, looked at me and put his head down. As in he was embarrassed that our glances met.

"Why don't you say something about yourself." The principal told the shy guy.

"Hi, I'm a weird Japanese dude." He said.

I laughed at that I don't know why. The whole class looked at me, and were weirded out. But the guy just gave me a smile.

Max from behind me slapped my head and I turned to him doing the same. "Idiot." He just laughed.

Me Ian and Max are really close friends. Like REALLY close.

The principal left and left the poor guy named George stand in the middle of the class.

"Oh yeah right, George you can go sit down next to... uhh.. AHA! Take a seat next to Rain." The teacher spoke.

My head shot up from the desk. WHAT. Well, I did not mind him sitting next to me, but as an awkward child that can't make new friends besides Max and Ian.

The boy walked past people to the back of the class to sit down next to me.

He sat down, and the teacher continued on his talking about History.

"Hi, I'm Max." Max shoved his into the poor guys face. I slapped his arm down. "Don't be rude, shithead."

Max stuck his tongue out and I laughed.

"Hi Max and Rain I suppose, I'm George but you can call me Joji for short." He gave a small smile, putting his arm out for Max to shake.

Max took it and shook it.

I slapped Ian's head and he shot up, screaming "THAT FREAKING SNAKE, shIT IT CHOKED ME."

Me and Max looked at each other and burst out laughing as the whole class joined in. Even Joji cracked a laugh.

The teacher looked at us weirdly, but kept on talking.

"Ian, meet our new friend Joji." I said to Ian. He looked at the boy and smiled but a tired smile. Joji returned the smile.

We sat threw the last 10 minutes of History. We stood up crazy fast and ran to our lockers. I just wanna leave. "Pizza and then my place?" I suggested.

"Yeeeesss." Max dragged out the word. While Ian just nod.

"Hey, do you think we should invite that new guy?" Ian questioned.

"Yeah, why not?" Max said and looked at me. I just shrugged. "Sure."

The guys ran back to the class, while I walked.

As I looked up in front of me was Max and Ian linked arms with Joji, who just smiled. I smiled back and walked out of the building.

/////

Boring af, just a start tho, I know that the guys didn't meet in school but it's just a fanfic.