Chapter 19

Here I am. Standing in front of the door. To see him. I can't. Everybody that knew my dad is passing me. I'm standing alone. I let the others go in.

You know that moment, when you need a good push just to go in. Yeah... some one actually pushed.

"Sorry sorry!" They apologized.

"It's fine, it's my own fault for standing in the middle." I answered still looking at the door.

"Why don't you go in?" This new boy asked.

"I, can't face him. Don't want to. Don't know how to. But you can go inside, I need a moment to collect myself." My voice shaking.

"Close person?" He asked.

"Yeah... really close." I looked at him. He had a septum.

He nod, and waved to me. I nod at him. And took a deep breath.

My legs were moving by themselfs, I didn't want to go there.

I opened the door and like 20 people looked at me. I looked around and saw a door leading to there. My let my eye downs, and walked closer.

I stopped in front of the door. Feeling tears coming. Even tho I haven't seen him. I know what is going to happen.

Another deep breath. And I walk in. Seeing his numb face.

I don't look at no one in the room. I just see him. Threw my blurry eyes.

My legs carry me to him. I touch his face. Cold.

My tears are endless. I put my head on the casket and cry.

I don't know what to do now. To stay in this town, or go back?

I can hear people next to me. One of them touch my back and rub it.

I look up. Vincent. I give him a sad smile. And look back to my dad. How did this happen? I missed every chance on bringing up his problems, and all I did was cover them up, deeper.

///;::---:///

"Rain..." Moms voice called out. I look at her "hmm?"

"You um.. have to give a speech..." my eyes widen, but I nod.

She lead me to the thing, and I stood there. Looking around seeing only a few familiar faces.

"Uh.. thank you, all for gathering here. To lead my father, up there. He was the best dad. Threw the dark and light, he stayed with me, lead me threw the path that was right. He was a fun personality, a kind one." I was tasting my own tears. "He covered this problem from me, he didn't tell me about them, when the hospital called, I couldn't even think straight. Like my whole like crumbled. I hate him for not telling me. But that hate is defeated by my love for him." I honestly don't know what else to say. "Um, thank you. Any one else that wants to say a word?" I looked around.

"Me." A familiar voice called. Max walked out of the shadow.

My mind was to late for my actions. I was sprinting out the church. My mind only understanding it when I throw open the large door. And sit down with my back to it.

I look up to the sky. "Why?" I asked.

In a slow motion, my head goes down. And I am in shock. In pain.

Joji, Ian and Chad. Are standing a few feet away from me. I panic. I look around how to get away from this. I  am looking like a freak. Trying to run away from my problems. They are looking straight at me. Joji especially.

This has to be a dream.

"Rain calm down." My head snaps towards Chad.

I stand quickly to my feet. As I was going to go back into the church I hit a person. It's Max.

I back away from him. Why does it feel like they are strangers. Like they are going to kidnap me.

Max widened his arms. "Don't" I said,  my voice cracking.

Joji was walking towards me also. "I said don't"

I snapped at him.

I took out my phone. Dialing Vincent. Pick up. Pick up.

No answer. What the fuck.

A few seconds later I see him coming towards me.

"What's wrong?" I couldn't answer, like If I was shy to see them or something.

"Help me with the pain. Please. Vincent." His eyes widened. He motioned for the guys to hold me.

Joji was holding, I couldn't run. I was feeling weak. "Am I dying? I hope so." I said it out loud.

"Don't say that please." Joji said with worry.

"Why not? You guys totally gave up on me. You don't care." I'm not controlling what I'm saying.

"We do care." Max said.

"Then why leave me like that hmm?" I tried standing up. "Let go."

"No." And Joji hugged me. Lifted me up, because I was shorter. It felt so right, to be with him. But I couldn't.

"Don't you guys have girlfriends or some shit. Go hang with them."

Vincent came back, sat me down on the stairs. "Which ones do you need to take Rain?"

"These ones." I pointed at the bottle. He nod. Took out the meds. And I putted them in my mouth. They are sleeping pills. I drank them.

Few minutes and I'll be asleep.

"Can we go home? These are slee-" and I fell into the dark world of sleep.

///////////:::://////

Honestly tell me what do you guys think? Do you want me to continue or...? To include smut maybe?