Chapter 5

Time for Monday. I'm not ready for it.

Mondays are not for me. I dressed up a black sweater and my black ripped skinny jeans, and my sneakers.

Took my backpack and walked out of my room. Dad was asleep in his room.

I walked to my door as I opened it the 3 guys were standing in front of my door smiling full smile, hands behind their back.

"Okay??" I asked awkwardly not knowing what to say.

I turned around and locked the door.

I turned back around and the guys came crashing me into one big hug.

"What is with you all?" I asked still being squeezed by them.

"Is it my birthday?" I asked looking at my phone as they let go. It's not my birthday.

They still were silent. "Okay, this is weirding me out." I started walking towards the school. I'm getting that weird panic attack spine shiver.

"Guys, if you don't stop I'm gonna have a panic attack." I whimpered.

Max knocked it off and walked up to me.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop. Okay stop walking." He was looking right in my eyes.

My eyes were locked with his.

"Are you okay now?" He asked worried.

"Yeah.."

"I'm sorry about what we did. We wanted to see your reaction. And I thought your Panic attacks died, but I see not."

"We are sorry." They said in union.

I just laughed it off. "It's fine."

And we got to our class.

////

I'm not angry with school, but not as happy with it as I was 1st grade.

"I'm craving sushi." I groaned.

"Me too." Joji agreed.

Max and Ian nodded.

So we walked to the best sushi place, where the chef was my dads best friend.

"Ayyy, matee." I yelled as I came to the counter.

"Rain?" Zen spoke with his weird accent.

"Yup." I replied.

He walked out and hugged me, lifting me up from the ground.

"Hey, Zen." I laughed.

He smiled and said hi to Ian and Max.

"And who is this?" Zen asked pointing at Joji.

"Oh this is Joji our new friend." I said.

"Rains boyfriend." Max winked at me and I kicked him in the butt.

Zen just laughed. "The usual?"

"The Usual." I smiled.

////

"Woah that was amazing." Joji said putting the last peace of sushi in his mouth.

"I know right. And this is just the 'usual.' " I said drinking my ice tea.

He smiled. Such a happy boy.

Max and Ian were fighting over some Pokémon cards they bought. They two make me laugh so much.

"So, Rain. What do you want to do after graduating?" Joji asked.

"I don't actually know, I love art, but there are so many other things I haven't tried. Like tour guide, I love traveling so much. Also I like writing. I just don't know." I sighed. "What about you?"

"I love music, and acting dumb as fuck." He just laughed.

I smiled back.

I looked at the guys "Are you done arguing?"

"Yes." They both looked at me.

"And I'm guessing Ian won this time."

"Yes.." Max grumbled.

"Ayy that makes it 10-3." I said. "Max you still are winning." I laughed.

He smiled.

"So lets go."

/////

I know it's boring but I have so much stuff figured out and this book is gonna go far.