Chapter 16

I dreamed, but I can't remember what.

I woke up from my slumber when something crashed to the floor.

I looked around my room. Nothing.

I stretched and slowly walked down.

Vincent was picking up glass that crashed. His hands bleeding.

"Vincent are you okay???" I ran down the stairs.

"I'm okay?" He was confused. "It doesn't hurt." What?

I ran to him and looked at the cuts.

They were pretty deep. "Go sit down. I'll be right down."

He nod and walked to the couch. I ran up the stairs, tripping on my own feet. Bursted into the bathroom, getting the first aid kit.

I walked down, his hands were clean. "What?" I was so confused.

He just smiled. I felt hands wrap around me. Me flinching a bit.

"Oh shit who dis?" I was hoping with my whole heart that it was Joji.

As I turned around my heart fell, but my smile stayed. It was Max.

"Max!" I screamed. Hugging him.

He just chuckled.

I pulled away, "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to visit you. " he smiled.

"It's been like a week." I laughed. "Vincent you are such a coward I was scared!" I slapped his shoulder.

"It was Max's idea!!" I turned to Max and slapped his shoulder too.

"Idiots." I smiled.

I turned to Max "Tea or coffee?" I asked.

"It's summer." He chuckled. "Well, things like iced tea and coffee exist." I smiled.

"Well then I'll have iced tea." He smiled back. I turned my head to Vincent "and you?"

"The same." I nod and walked to the kitchen.

I pulled out Nestea and poured it into 2 cups and added ice. And for Vincent Starbucks coffee with ice.

I brought them their drinks. They said thank you and they continued their chat. I took my tea and thought about Joji.

Why did I want him to come so badly? Why does he matter? Why is he so important?

"Rain?" My head turned to Max.

"I know that face. You're thinking of him aren't you?" I nod taking a sip.

"You're wondering why he didn't come?" I put my lips into a thin line, not making eye contact.

"He didn't find himself another girl don't worry." I nod.

"What about Ian and Chad?" I asked. "Oh they were to lazy to get their shit together to visit so they just said they will call you and will come next time." He smiled. I nod again.

/////

After hours of talking and my mom hugging and asking Maxs how he's doing, we went to my room to get sleep.

"So, you can sleep on the bed." I smiled. "You're joking right?" He looked at me.

"No." I said. "I'm sleeping on the ground!" Max said. "Well then I'm sleeping on it also!" I said back.

We looked at each other and laughed. "Fine then!" He said back. I laughed and got all my blankets and pillows.

We putted them on the ground nicely and threw the pillows all around.

"Tell me something." I said to Max, whole covering my body with a blanket.

"Well-" he started. While I drifted of to sleep quickly.

//////

I woke up a bit, by Maxs voice. I thought maybe he's still telling me a story. But nope.

"She's fine.. yeah... yeah... okay... mhm... okay bye joj."

My heart sped up a little bit. Joj? As in joji?

Shit... I miss that dude. Will he remember?

///////

Sorry, for only a filler but I'm going to try to make the next chapter soon and more interesting.  ILY THANK YOU TO WHOEVER IS READING! YOU MEAN LOADS TO ME..