Chapter 21

My dad was not around us anymore. His body was in the ground. And his soul somewhere far.

I haven't had a chance to talk to my mom. I'm curious to find out what the hell happened. And why this is hidden from me.

I'm back in my room, and I'm searching my phone, my laptop, everything, to see. Maybe I'm gonna figure this out myself. But everything was gone. Nothing that can help me.

I just layed down. Waiting. Thinking.

/////:::////

I hear the front door close. I jump to my feet. My head spinning, my vision going dark for a second.

I swing open the door, but only see Joji come in with a bag.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, my hand gripping the door handle.

"I used to live here. You're dad kind of helped me out. If it's okay, I would like to stay here for a while." He scratched the back of his head.  I nod. I would love to have him around.

I go back into my room, dialing my moms number.

"Yes?"

"Mom? When are you coming back?"

"We just pulled up to the house. Why?"

"We need to talk."

She said okay. And I sat down on the stairs in front of my door.

She walked in, smiled at me. I smiled back. Vincent carried bags, big and small.

"Um... mom can we talk?" I barely could spit out these words.

She slowly nod. Looking at V.

I walked into my room. Sitting on my bed. Motioning for my mom to sit. She sat down looking at me.

"So, I had breakfast with the guys today." I said. She smiled. "That's great!"

"Yeah well, there was this theme brought up, that I was gone for years?" My face was a curious kind of a Jughead Jones kind of expression.

"Oh god..." She blinked rapidly. Blinking away tears?

"Mom.. tell me.. I need to know." I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

"Okay... you and this guy, named Dylan, were a power couple. You were amazing together, nothing could of separated you two." How could I do this to Joji? "But there was something that separated you two. It was an old drunk man. You guys were walking on the green light, when this man came speeding to you two. Dylan was protective and hugged your whole body, protecting as much as he could. He um, didn't survive... He passed away the second his body set to the ground. Though you... Got in a coma.. for months.. You recovered, not remembering anything with him or around him. Just Joji and your friends."

My body went numb. I lost a boyfriend? So cruelly.

"Can I have a moment?" I turned from my mom. My back facing her. Okay, don't seen like a drama queen. How can't I?! I lost my lover and my father.

Wait if I remembered Joji, but not Dylan.. What does that mean?

I heard something being set behind me, and doors closing. I turn around a box lays in front of me.

Me and you.

That sent shivers down my whole body. I gently took of the top. There were bunch of pictures of me and him. And then it snapped. All of our memories past by my eyes. My eyes filling with tears. My lover.

But kind of lover if I remember Joji and not him? I felt sad and bad about myself. Did I love Dylan? I am so different from then. And I don't know myself anymore.

I shoved all the pictures into the box and putted it under my bed. No matter how much I loved him. Or felt attraction. He's gone. And I think that Rain left with him.

This is a new start with him. With Joji.

/-:-:-:;;//\\\

I'll try my best to make it more interesting and sorry for a short chapter.