Chapter 13

After the kiss, Joji became more comfortable around me, probably because we kissed.

He laughed more instead of just smiling, he actually sang to me, he had an amazing voice.

No matter, how much I loved the boys company, I had to pack for my trip.

I took out my suitcase and threw the outfits Joji designed for me, a few weeks back.

Putting in some shoes and some other things, like books for reading, art supplies, chargers, my laptop.

As I zipped the suitcase I smiled sadly. The boys are probably gonna find them selfs new girls to hang around.

Is this jealous that is creeping over my body or sadness?

I'm genuinely scared, to come back to them having girlfriends and ditching me.

Is that even possible? I've known them since we are children. Well not Joji, but still.

Would Max leave me, for a girl?

I need to stop thinking this. We will see I guess.

I stood up from the floor and dragged the suitcase down the stairs, full in thought I was.

I was scared to face my mom. I'm scared to face Sidney without my boys by my side.

But I'm talking about only of a month staying. I will be fine.

/////

The guys were hugging me as I was dying.

"Promise me you'll come back.." Joji whispered.

"I promise." I smiled at him.

///

I was on the plane, I got the window seat.

I took some good pictures. I posted one on Instagram, because I like taking pictures.

The caption I wrote was : Lov U

It was meant for him. But will he figure it out?

I have at least 600 followers. I post a lot of photos of nature and me with my friends.

I posted one of George. Does he know that?

It has about 50 likes

It has about 50 likes. I don't know why. I have my account private, and max with Ian and Chad follow me.

Joji doesn't and I'm quite happy about it.

If he finds it, It will be kind of embarrassing.

I locked my phone, turning on music, closing my eyes.

\\\\

I was woken up, by a guy shaking me.

"Ma'am we landed." He smiled at me.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked variously.

"Thank you." I smiled, tired.

I stood up and got my backpack.

There were few people left in the plane.

I walked out of it. A bit shaky. Am I tired or are these nerves?

I walked around the airport, searching for my mom.

I was walking looking around. As I saw a woman run towards me. Is that really her?

Her arms wrapped around me tightly. I wrapped mine around her really weakly.

"Hello!" My mom said quite loud.

"Hi mom." I mumbled.

"Don't be scared honey!" She smiled wide.

"You look different." I said to her.

"You do too, but In a good way." She smiled.

I cracked a smile, but forced myself.

"Shall we get going?" She looked at me.

"Yeah okay."

/////

We Arrived at a cosy not to big house.

"Here we are." She smiled.

I nod. "Um, your room is upstairs to the left."

I nod again, taking my luggage upstairs.

The room was bigger than I thought.

I threw my bag down. Taking out my phone.

To: Max <3

'I'm alive.'

I threw my phone on the bed. My back was against the wall. Will I make friends here? Does my mom have children? I'm prepared to cry.

As a tear rolled down my cheek more reasons to cry came up.

"Hey honey." Mom walked in. "What's wrong?" She walked to me.

"I'm fine." I smiled a weak smile.

"No you're not." She frowned walking over to me.

"I'm just worried that the guys will forget me, and when I go back they will have new friends that are girls and they will joke around and I'll be left out, plus I think I have depression but at the same time I don't know." I kept babbling.

"Honey stop. First of all what kind of friends would they be if they left you out. I'm sure Max or even Chad will keep you updated. Also about depression if It would make you feel better you can go see a psychologist."

"A psychologist? That will make me seem like I have something really bad." I sniffed.

"It won't. Everything will be fine." She smiled and I returned it. "Thank you, mom.."

////

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS MEANS SOOO MUCH <3