Chapter 22

It was early morning. 4:00am Maybe. It kills me knowing that the man that I love is next door.

I stood up, Was I really doing this? My heart was racing, but I didn't notice how I was in front of his door.

Am I opening it? Am I too weak for this?

I felt that my heart is gonna drop to my feet. I put my hand on the handle when It twisted by itself. And the door opened. Joji was rubbing his eyes didn't see me yet.

"Jesus.." he gasped. Looking into my eyes. "I'm sorry... I just had, um trouble sleeping and, I don't know why I even came.." I was turning to walk back when Joji took my arm and twisted me back.

"Lay down, I will be right back." He smiled. And I melted, literally my legs were gonna give in.

I nod and slowly walked into his room. It was pretty clean, It had its beauty.

I walked to his bed and layed down, it's so comfortable.

I heard Joji walk in and close the door. He put down a cup of water on his bedside table.

He layed down, my back was to him. "You know, I was really hoping you will come back early and love me. But then when I called your phone, you picked up. Drunk out of your mind, you were screaming things, saying how much you love Him." He let out a breath. "I was on a verge of tears I didn't understand. I thought maybe he was your friend. The next day I called your mom picked up told me you were in a coma."

A tear left my eye. I broke his heart. He wanted me to love him.

"I was gonna give up on everything honestly. By then I thought music. And started making songs. And all of them are about you." He sayed. I felt a smile in his statement.

I turned to him, my eyes filled with tears. He was laying on his back, looking at the ceiling. I hugged him. Letting my tears stain his shirt.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled.

"You need to stop with sorry's" he chuckled.

I lifted my head and looked at him. At his eyes, his whole face. Taking every small feature. This man..

I looked at his eyes, they were on my lips. I felt it. A push. We both need it. Want it.

I closed my eyes and pushed myself to kiss him.

That's shit that people say about electricity is true. I never believed it, but it's true.

He kissed back. Just a small kiss is making me feel better. Makes me feel loved.

It could of went on for a whole century. But I pulled away. My eyes closed.

"I needed that." He sayed. I opened my eyes. His smile was bright as a star.

I kissed his cheek, without saying anything and layed down next to him.

He cuddled me, and I feel asleep. Happy as I could ever be.

////\\\\\
Oh my god, I am the worst writer. Sorry guys for leaving you hanging, just things happened and yeah. I reupload this app and see that I have 1K reads. Thank you all so much!!! If you have any ideas or suggestions on where I can lead this story, please write me! I have lost many ideas where I wanna lead this story and I could use some help. Thank you and Love you!