Chapter 18

No one knows that I am coming back. Probably no one cares. I only planned to stay at my moms for a month. But as my dad contacted me less, I couldn't get a ticket with out asking him.

And here I am. Flying back home. To see my dad. But not like... alive..

I'm seated by the window. The clouds reminding me of my childhood with dad. Telling each other what we see in the huge, fluffy clouds.

My stomach drops, heart beats faster, my lip trembling, eyes itching.

Listening to sad music doesn't help. But I'm so not in the mood for any happy shit.

I close my eyes, hopefully getting at least some rest.

/////:://

I got some rest. I don't know how much. I hope a lot.

I woke up 10 minutes before landing. And I am in deep pain. I can't describe how many emotions are going threw me right now.

///;::///

We landed. We got our stuff. Putted it all in the rental car. And drove to my house. Now I can say that it's mine. No one to live with me here anymore.

We were really close. I can see the houses I used to walk past.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and the car stopped, so did my heart. I open my eyes to the house.

My heart dropped. Do I really want to go in?

////:///:///

Other persons POV

I heard a car pull up to her house. Could it be her?

I slowly moved from the girl that was laying to me. And peeked threw the curtains.

It was her. A broken, skinny, her.

I have to contact him.

//////;/

Back to Rains POV

Nothing has changed here. I take a deep breath. And push the door.

The home scent, hits me hard. And I can feel my eyes watering.

I turn and hit Vincents chest. My arms swing on to his hips. "I can't"

"You can. You are strong."

I clench on to him. "Please no."

We stand there for a minute or two.

I release myself from him.

Turn my head towards the stairs.

My long legs carry me there. Up to my room.

My fingers grasp the door knob. The cold door knob.

I turn it. And look at my room.

My eyes widen. All the papers from my drawers are on the floor. With foot prints on them, all crumbled.