- prøløgue -

.:: prologue - sneak peek ::.

⛓🔐⛓

A fake innocent smile was splayed across Tyler's face as he handed in a pile of homework to his teacher. Mrs. Williams, thanked him politely and complimented the new pair of doc martens sitting on his feet. A gift given to him by his father.

With a thank you, he turned back around to go back to his seat scowling at a certain faded pink, now blond, haired boy, mouthing "douchebag" at him as he walked past. Josh smirked and leaned back against his chair, making it obvious he was checking out the brunet by the not so subtle action of raking the boy's body up and down.

Tyler and Josh have known each other since they were six years old, meeting at the party Tyler's parents hosted for their company. The young boy's didn't like each other at first because all Tyler wanted to do was play with his barbies while Josh wanted to play with legos. So their toy choices weren't the same, which angered both of them. Until they decided to just play hide-n-seek.

The duo still hated each other till this day but their relationship was more on and off. One day they're reminiscing about the past, the next day their fighting about the most ridiculous thing, and then the next day they're fucking behind the school. They were like that one couple who constantly argued just to have great make up, or angry, sex.

They also acted like a person who got one taste of drugs and became addicted.

Tyler's three closest friends, Gerard, Ryan, and Melanie were always telling him they should just date, but there was no way Tyler wanted to date the blond headed boy with an ego bigger than himself.

"Fuck off Joshua." Tyler mumbled lowly, not wanting the teacher to hear him as he kept up the facade of being innocent.

"Princess, I know you like it." He smirked, taking a seat next to Tyler and pressing his lips against the boys neck.

Boldly, Josh ran his hand up the soft smooth flesh of Tyler's thigh, pushing up his skirt as he went. Tyler bit his lip and tried to focus on the next assignment that was due by the end of the class, everyone's eyes were so focused on the board, desk, or their own conversations, that nobody so happened to notice the two boys in the corner.

"See baby, you can't resist me and you know it." Josh said against the shell of Tyler's ear. Slipping his fingertips into Tyler's panties, trailing them up the brunet's growing length, causing Tyler to bite his lip and let out a shaky breath.

"When this class is over, I'm gonna do so many bad things to you princess, you're never going to forget just how good I made you feel." He whispered, slipping his fingers out from under Tyler's skirt, just in time as Mrs. Williams was calling their names to answer a question.

⛓🔐⛓

Unedited.
honestly excited and very nervous to write this fic because it's going to be more smutty than usual and the characters might be a little challenging to write, but i think i'll be fine.

hopefully you all will like this story.

|-/ shay xx