- øne -

.:: chapter one - jealousy ::.

⛓🔐⛓

Tyler rolled his eyes and slammed his locker shut when he saw Joshua looking at him while kissing his girlfriend, Debby. It shouldn't have bothered him that the blond's lips where on someone else's when he knew Josh would make it up to him later.

But honestly, Tyler didn't know why Josh was sleeping with him at night, but kissing Debby during the day. He didn't know why they were still dating. They never hung out with each other outside of school, and they only ever seemed to be clingy when Tyler was around.

"Boy toy with his girl?" One of Tyler's best friends, Melanie asked with a perfectly raised eyebrow, wide eyes staring back and fourth between Tyler and Josh, who was still making out with Debby in front of his locker.

"Of course he is, but two can play at that game." Tyler smirked, scanning the hallway with a click of his tongue. He spotted the English kid that everyone was obsessed with, and bit his lip staring at Melanie with an interested look.

"Oliver Sykes, one of Josh's badass friends. Nice." She smirked with a devious nod, and that's all it took for Tyler to hand her his bag, check his reflection in the mirror and strut over to the boy who's locker was close to Josh's.

The brunet ignored the wolf whistles being thrown at him, while he stuck a hand into Olivers curly brown tuffs of hair and pressed their lips together feverishly. Knocked off guard, it took a while for the English native to understand what was happening, but when he got a grip on the actions taking place, he pressed their lips harder together.

When Tyler walked over here, he didn't know if Oli was even slightly attracted to the same sex, but he just wanted to make Joshua jealous. Then again, he may have been enjoying the kiss with the stranger, a little too much. Opening his eyes he saw Josh no longer kissing Debby, but staring at Tyler with angry eyes.

Pulling away, Tyler licked over his lips and smirked at the tall boy.

"You're a great kisser, call me sometime." He said, writing his number on a slip of paper and placing it into the other boys tattooed hands.

Not bothering to hear his answer, Tyler walked away back to Melanie who was now accompanied by Gerard and Ryan.

"Not gonna lie, that was hot as hell." Melanie informed the feminine boy who's lips were puffy.

"Yeah that was." Gerard mumbled, while Ryan stole a glance at Josh and smirked from the blond staring at Tyler still.

"Joshua's staring at you ty, be flirtatious." He said, Tyler nodded and walked closer to Ryan, pushing him against the locker and pretending to get down on his knees, before he stood back up with a laugh.

"That's gay." Gerard joked.

"You're gay." Ryan said back with a laugh.

"We're all gay." Melanie added.

The clearing of a throats was heard, and everyone turned to face a scowling Joshua. Tyler gave him a once-over before reopening his locker and checking his matte lipstick in the mirror. He pouted at the small smudges. Melanie must've noticed because she opened her locker to hand him a makeup remover wipe to fix the mistakes.