- eight -

.:: chapter eight - flashback ::.

⛓🔐⛓

age - 16/17

"Tyler get dressed, Mr and Mrs. Dun are coming over with Joshua." Angela shouted up the stairs to where the teenage boy was in his room, painting his nails while listening to his best friends talk about what their plans for the summer were.

"I think my parents want to go to back to New Jersey for a bit. So I'll probably be there, and New York." Gerard informed as he brushed his hair in Tyler's mirror, styling it lazily.

"Lucky you. I get to go visit my grandparents." Melanie sighed, rolling her eyes in annoyance while she let Tyler fix over her red painted nails.

"What's bad about that?" Ryan asked, glancing at everyone in the room as he sat back and watched.

Melanie thought about it for a moment before she shrugged. "Actually I don't know. Maybe it's just the fact that they're old. I should probably be nicer to my grandparents considering they're probably gonna die soon." She said with another shrugged.

"Melanie!" Tyler shrieked, playfully hitting her in the shoulder.

"Have more faith in your grandparents lively hood." Ryan chuckled just as Tyler's mom was walking through the opened door.

"Get ready Tyler, and tell your friends they have fifteen minutes." She said.

"You technically just told them yourself so what was the point of that?" The brunet asked, grinning mischievously at his mom who just playfully rolled her eyes with a smile.

"My mom should be here any second now mama Joseph." Gerard said, batting his eyelashes and sending her an innocent smile.

"You've always been my favorite child." Angela said, laughing at the reactions coming from the three other teenagers. "Sorry you guys can't handle the truth." She said before leaving the room.

Tyler got up from his bed after his mom was out of sight, closing the door behind her, and walking to his closet looking for any appropriate outfits to wear.

"Light pink skirt with the white long sleeved sweater." Melanie said as she put away the bottles of nail-polish.

"Thanks baby." The feminine boy said as he grabbed out the two articles of clothing.

🔐

Tyler jumped when he turned around to see a seventeen year old boy with short brown curly hair, a few longer curls curling out onto the sides of his face and forehead. A soft smile etched upon his lips.

"Hey, princess." Josh grinned as he walked closer to the small boy, clad in a pink tennis skirt, and long-sleeved white sweater. His tan skin standing out against the pastel light colors. His pale hands came up to rest on the boys hips as Tyler rested his hands onto Joshua's shoulders.

"Hi." He breathlessly giggled, only becoming silent when his lips were entrapped by Josh's own.

The seventeen year old boy slowly wrapped his arms around the sixteen year old boy's waist, pulling him closer to his body. Tyler's arms wrapped around Josh's neck as he tilted his head a bit to give him more access.