- twø -

.:: chapter two - tease ::.

⛓🔐⛓

With an everlasting smirk splaying across the brunet's face as he walked down the hallway of his school, Melanie quizzicality looked at him. She was beyond confused and didn't know why that look wasn't leaving his face, and if she was completely honest, to her it was getting weird.

"Okay, you look like you've gotten or are about to get fucked. Why do you look like that?" She asked her friend, stopping their movements of walking and turning his to face her.

"Me and Oli made a plan." He said smiling at the girl with two colored hair.

"What kind of plan?" She asked, both of them continuing on their journey to their last useless class that no one really asked for.

"Me and Oliver are going to pretend to date, while I'm making my Josh jealous, he'll be making his Josh jealous. Works for the both of us." Tyler shrugged, skipping to his locker to check his makeup, not really caring that he was going to be late for class.

All the teachers at the school loved him and thought he was such the role model, but that wasn't the case at all. When not in class, he was somewhere secretive with his friends or mainly Josh, and his activities with Josh were not so innocent.

"Wow, that's actually not that dumb, but knowing Josh, he'll use Debby to his advantage." Melanie told the boy who was deeming his makeup perfect in the mirror.

"Yeah, and I'll use Oli." He shrugged, Melanie chuckled at her friend and the two continued to walk to their art class.

Now art wasn't that bad, but literally no kid ever asked for it, except your occasional artist. When you lacked the skills to draw a simple fish with a pattern, art was your nightmare, but somehow Tyler was passing. Maybe it was because the teacher was too scared to really tell the brunet how he really felt about his drawings, or maybe it's because every students creativity is different. Tyler didn't really know, but he also really didn't care.

The door to the classroom opened to reveal the feminine boy, and his best friend, standing in the threshold of the doorway. The teacher, Ms. Frangipane, smiled at the two and welcomed them into the classroom.

Ms. Frangipane was a college student who helped alongside the real teacher, Mr. Morris, and was really cool. Usually she would let the class converse, and have free range of drawing instead of doing an actual assignment, which worked perfectly fine for Tyler. She was only about twenty years old, so three or two years older than everyone in the class, which wasn't bad at all, it made it easier to relate to her than a fifty year old man, with a white picket fence, and three kids.

"Mr. Morris couldn't be here today, so he has asked me to fill in. Since he didn't leave an assignment, today's another free range drawing day." Ms. Frangipane said, Melanie sighed in victory, and that's when Josh made his presence known.

Taking a seat next to Tyler he smiled briefly at Melanie, and dictated his gaze on the brunet sitting next to him.

"May I help you?" Tyler asked politely, wide doe eyes shining with faux innocence, and nude colored lips upturned into a smile.

"I'm horny." Is all Josh said, Melanie choked on her spit and stood up to go talk to the teacher, Tyler looked over at the blond with one eyebrow raised and crossed his arms over his chest.