- six -

.:: chapter six - warehouse ::.

⛓🔐⛓

Tyler let out giggles as he tried walking with Joshua attached to him. His big hands resting over Tyler's clothed covered nipples, occasionally bumping in to the metal through his sensitive area, and his longer legs being separated so he wouldn't be walking all over the smaller boy.

"What are you doing?" The brunet asked, placing his small hands over the larger ones laying on his chest.

"Not letting you go." Josh responded with a shrug, resting his head in the crook of the boys neck when they stopped walking, lightly biting the skin there.

"Cute." Tyler said, watching as the two blondes from the shopping cart races danced around energetically. They looked and acted as if they were drunk, but in reality they were just drank way to many energy drinks.

Finally letting go of the brown haired beauty, Josh moved to sit down on one of the tall logs that surrounded the fire. He pulled Tyler down to sit in front of him, and wrapped his arms around the boys shoulders while Tyler leaned back into him.

Melanie came with Ashley, holding two bags of marshmallows, while Gerard cane back holding packs of Hershey's and Ryan holding graham crackers.

"Time to make s'mores!" A boy with longish brown hair happily shouted, handing out carved sticks to everyone around the campfire.

Tyler stuck a marshmallow at the end of the wooden stick, and held it right over the fire. He preferred his marshmallows golden brown, while Joshua preferred his burnt. Handing the brunet a graham cracker, Tyler took the square graham from Gerard and stuck his marshmallow between the two pieces. Hayley passed him a small Hershey bar, and he unwrapped it, placing that on top of the melting marshmallow before taking a bite.

"Mmm, this is so good." Tyler moaned out, leaning back into Joshua's chest. He hadn't had a s'more in a very long time due to the fact that last time he did, it made him sick, but he missed them a lot.

"I can give you something that taste a lot better than that." Josh whispered into Tyler's ears, smirking when the boy shivered and bit his lip.

"I bet ya could big boy." The brunet smirked back, loving the teasing happening between the two.

"No sex at the bonfire!" Brendon shouted, pointing at the two boys who were being extremely sexual towards each other,

"Fuck off Brandon." Josh said with a laugh, watching as Brendon gave a look of horror.

Placing a hand over his chest in mock disgust he sassily snapped his fingers. "Excuse you! My name is Brendon! Or Satan. Not Brandon." He said with a roll of his eyes. Everyone laughed, including Ashley.

"Does this mean you're the person I've sold my soul to many times?" Frank asked with a laugh.

The group laughed and continued making marshmallows, sticking them onto plates and putting them onto the kitchen counter in the warehouse.

"Someone mummify me with tape." A tall boy with brown hair, known as Dallon said. He tossed a roll of tape to Brendon who offered to do it, and pulled out the sticky object. Firstly he started to wrap the tape around Dallon's middle, Ryan jumping in to help wrap the bottom of his legs.