- nineteen -

.:: chapter nineteen - start ::.

⛓🔐⛓

Kissing random boys wasn't exactly Tyler's favorite activity to do. He didn't like partaking in such actions with random people because it made him feel weird... well sometimes, but Tyler couldn't help it when he spotted football player Pete Wentz standing around in the hall while Joshua was walking next to a chatty Debby who just wasn't letting up. Wanting attention, Tyler found himself pressing his lips against the light skinned boy who was completely caught off guard by the actions, but not refusing.

"What the fuck?" Josh asked with a shout, storming over to where the two were kissing in the hallway, pulling the brunet off of the jock and glaring at both of them.

"Hi, Joshie." Tyler practically purred, hands working their way up the button up the blond had been wearing, his bottom lip being bit as he tried to hold back his smile, but failing.

"What the fuck are you doing Tyler?" He asked, pulling the brunet away and leaning a dumbfounded Pete and annoyed Debby.

Tyler shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arms around Joshua's neck when they came to a stop. Body being pressed closer to the older boys. The tight crop top slightly riding up to expose the smooth tan flesh that was Tyler's belly. "What did it look like I was doing?" The brunet asked with a small giggle escaping his lips.

"You know exactly what you did." Joshua said, his voice dropping octaves lower as his tone was angered and irked.

"Nope, I don't think I do." Tyler joked with a mock clueless expression on his face, his lips drew closer to Josh's as he started to slowly lean in. "Why don't you show me what I was doing?" He asked in a seductive whisper, lips barley touching Josh's from the closeness.

Just as Josh was going to claim the plump pink lips as his own, Tyler moved away quickly with another giggle.

"Times up." He spoke as the bell rang, before walking off with a sway of his hips, laughing at the blond who let out a loud audible groan. Swaying his hips teasingly, Tyler turned around to blow a sweet little kiss Joshua's way, before continuing his journey to the front office, where he would help distribute papers to the many classes in session.

🔐

The sound of pen writing on paper sounded out through the achingly quiet room as Tyler wrote down the names of teachers on the small square blue sticky note. His hands roamed over the many documentations of referrals given out to the students who disobeyed the rules, and his fingers worked over the keyboard to put it into the system. Some days his office period was easy, all he had to do was write out teachers names on some forms and hand them out, but others he was slam packed with things to do. For instance, programming the troublesome kids in the system for in school suspension, and out of school suspension. He also had to assist girls or boy who were sent to the office with dress code.

Usually a high school student wasn't allowed access to the systems he was on, but the school trusted him, and he wasn't futile enough to make any type of mistakes. A small smile raised on Tyler's face as he saw the familiar name of a blond boy written on a referral slip, the reason he was in trouble was for skipping class. A typical Josh Dun move.

Typing that into the computer, Tyler organized the slips and put them in a special folder before pressing a button on the phone to call the main office. He requested for Mrs. Mize to send a few helpers to help distribute the papers since he was feeling too lazy to walk both ends of the school himself.

Instantly the small group of two boys and three girls walked into the room. One of the boys eating an apple as he pushed the glasses up his face, he was cute, Tyler thought. He was slightly nerdy, awkward, and shy, but that added to the things that made him adorable.

"Could you take these to Miss Rey? Oh wait, I think she also requested more referral slips if I'm correct." Tyler said as he stood up from behind the desk, his hands holding a small stack of papers that were marked with a purple sticky note. Leaning over he looked at what he wrote and nodded when he saw the 'extra slips' written on it. "Yup, she did... here you go! Thank you." He smiled generously, the small nerdy boy smiling back bashfully causing Tyler to coo.

"Macy, if you could bring these to Miss Frangipane that would be wonderful. Lynn and Nia, if you could take these to the corresponding classrooms of the students name that would be amazing, and Dallon I'm gonna need you to give these to Mister Fuentes, again, except this time it's for smaller one." Tyler chuckled as he handed over the forms that talked about an upcoming project that the high schoolers could choose to partake in.

"Of course." Dallon smiled with a small blush, earning a wide smile from Tyler.

Dallon felt his cheeks redden even more from the action of the brunet, and quickly stepped out of the office before he could make things awkward. Tyler giggled.

Tyler thought that Dallon was a nice boy. A very smart, caring person that was quite nerdy, and socially awkward but once again, Tyler found it cute. Maybe he had a thing for nerdy guys? Who knows, but he was also very happy with his fuckboy of a best friend, even though he knows he shouldn't be.

He couldn't really help it, he was too drawn to the blond who shared a long past with him, it wasn't easy to let go of someone he's loved for years.

Which is why he had hope for his relationship with Joshua even if it was a big rocky at first. So far the blond had been doing good with keeping his word and being faithful to Tyler even if they weren't dating. He had kept his hands to himself, and his eyes focused on Tyler's every move, even if the brunet did get a little flirtatious and flirt with guys in front of his face.

Now it was up to play a little game that they liked to call seduction, and see who would crack first. It was kind of like the game too hot, where you'd basically make out and the first person to touch the other lost, except this was worse.

Instead of no touching, it was a lot of touching, a lot of teasing, a lout of hormones, and not being able to do anything about it besides please yourself. But whoever caved first, would lose, and Tyler really didn't want to lose again.

⛓🔐⛓

Unedited.
sorry it took me so long to write and post, i kinda lost inspiration for a few days, butttt i think i'm kinda getting back into the hang of it !

|-/ shay xx