- three -

.:: chapter three - sex ::.

⛓🔐⛓

"I hate everything about you, fuck." Tyler groaned as his back arched off the wall behind the school, his feet crossed behind Joshua's back, one hand gripping the strands of blond hair, and the other pressing hard against the brick wall.

"I bet you do sweetheart." Josh grunted, thrusting deeply into Tyler causing his thin frame to slam against the wall harshly. The brunet wanted to let out a blood curdling scream from the intense pleasure, but they were behind the school. Josh let out a grunt when he thrusted right against Tyler's prostate, stilling his hips to keep the tip of his cock pressed right against the one spot that made the brunet's body weak.

Tyler squirmed against the overwhelming pressure, trying to get Josh to move as his body shook, but Joshua wasn't having it.

"If you don't fucking move I'm going to come." Tyler harshly whispered, still struggling to get Josh to move.

"I thought that was the point." Joshua said, moving his hips once more. His movements fast and rough, coaxing moans to fall from Tyler's pretty lips.

"Fuck you." The brunet's head fell back against the wall as his fingers scratched lines down his back.

Joshua crashed his lips down onto Tyler's own, quickly deepening the kiss as his tongue made contact with the others. Nimble fingers worked up to tug harshly at the blond hair, earning a groan in response. The kiss was messy and wet, due to the fact that both boys were basically just moaning into one another's mouths, but they both oddly liked it. Josh sunk his teeth down onto Tyler's lips, and tugged at his bottom lip.

The brunet trembled against Joshua and let out a moan as his lips attest he's to the side of his tan neck. Hips still harshly moving, as the older male sucked hickeys onto the expanse of Tyler's skin.

"I'm gonna come, Joshie, let me come." Tyler whined loudly.

Joshua moaned at the pleading voice, and pressed his body harder into Tyler's. His hand came up to cover the brunet's mouth being that he knew Tyler was a screamer when he came. Brown eyes rolled back as the pleasure began to become overwhelming.

"You're mine Tyler. Not Oli's, mine." He growled, his forehead pressed against Tyler's shoulder, and with one last hard thrust, Tyler was screaming into Josh's hand while letting out streaks of white, Joshua following close behind.

The blond pulled out of the boy slowly, and held him up, keeping Tyler from collapsing to the floor. The brunet's dress fell down his body covering up everything that was exposed to Joshua. When Josh let go to pull up is pants and boxers, Tyler collapsed into his arms, with lidded eyes.

"I still hate you." He whispered.

🔐

"How is the plan supposed to work now that you have hickeys marking your neck?" Oli asked with a chuckle, examining the deep purple marks lining underneath the boys ear to his collarbone.

"I'll tell josh we aren't dating yet, and you will pretend you put them on me when it comes to your Josh." Tyler smiled, raising his eyebrows simultaneously.

"How does Debby not know that you two are fucking? Literally there's been moments between you two in the hallways and she's never questioned it." Gerard asked, not quite wrapping his head around that thought.