- thirteen -

.:: chapter thirteen - memories ::.

⛓🔐⛓

With Tyler and Oli having to fake their relationship to the whole school, but most importantly Joshua, there came some obstacles. Meaning, Tyler was always worrying about crossing a nonexistent boundary Franceschi hadn't put out, but he would feel like he just shouldn't cross it. It was getting harder not to do that when Joshua seemed to try and bother Tyler throughout the day.

At first it started with simple gestures such as him saying good morning, hello, how are you, and then other days it was him trying to apologize for what he had done. All the sadness Tyler had, was beginning to turn into anger with a hint of annoyance. He didn't understand why josh would do something like that to him, which he guesses it could've been worse, but that still hurt him a lot. Looking back on it now, Tyler feels like he was taken advantage of.

The one person Tyler actually loved in a romantic way, took advantage of him.

And he fell for it.

"Tyler you alright?" An English voice asks, and Tyler looks into the blue eyes that are staring at him with worry.

"Yeah I'm alright, thanks Josh." Tyler smiled at him, his dimples making an appearance but only for a brief second before the smile was completely gone.

"I know we aren't friend friends, but we are friends and if you ever need anything,? I'll be there for you. I understand your situation and it's a shitty feeling to know someone like you has had to go through that. Honestly you don't deserve it... hell, nobody does. Why did it happen to you? I don't know, but just know... you are going to get your fairytale happy ending one day, whether it's with Josh or not, you're going to find love and their going to realize just how special you are." Franceschi said with a smile as he put away some library books to help out the old librarian. Tyler smiled widely at that, and did the only thing he could think of.

He hugged the tall boy, repeatedly saying how thankful he was for someone like him.

"You and Oli are amazing for each other, I hope you know that. He ever hurts you, just let me know and I'll kick his tall ass, even if I'm pretty much an ant in his eyes." The brunet giggled, Josh joining in on the laughter with a small shake of his head.

"Thanks Tyler." He smiled, his blue eyes shinning with happiness at the thought of his boyfriend.

"No problem." He answered.

🔐

Tyler sat on his bed, going through an old photo book of his family that he had gotten from his mother when he was nine years old. The brunet smiled at the pictures of him from when he was younger, stopping when a photo caught his eye.

It was of him and Joshua back when they went to Disney to celebrate Tyler's seventh birthday. Josh being the same age as well, his brown hair curly and a little long at the top, short on the sides. His face was scrunched up in a big smile as he looked at Tyler who was looking at the camera with his own smile on his face. Josh had his little arm around the young boy's shoulder, and Tyler was leaning into the boy's chest.

Smiling slightly, the brunet took the picture out of its holder and placed it on his bed side table, but as he sat up a CD fell from the booklet. With furrowed eyebrows, Tyler leaned down to pick it up and flipped it over when he saw writing on it.