- twenty -

.:: chapter twenty - football? ::.

⛓🔐⛓

"I'm like extremely horny right now." Gerard states as he sits down in his spot at the lunch table. Melanie's eyes widen as she chokes on her drink, sputtering to regain her breath while Ryan pats at her back.

"Same though." Tyler answers, his arms folded in front of him on the table, as he stares blankly at the walls of the cafeteria.

"When are you not horny, Tyler?" Melanie asked with a mocking roll of her eyes.

Tyler playfully punched her in the shoulder before resting his head in the same spot and closing his eyes. The brunet brought his bubblegum pink jacket up to cover his shoulders, being that it fell, and shrugged the best he could.

"Maybe on Tuesday's? I think I'm less horny on a Tuesday." The brunet joked, giggling at the words spewing from his mouth.

Gerard puckered up his lips and narrowed his eyes as he thought about the question at hand. Even though it wasn't directed at him, he still wanted to answer it. "I think I'm less horny on Friday... is that weird? I'm at my prime on Sunday though because it's pretty ironic." He said causing the table to break out into a fit of laughter.

"Are we seriously talking about our sexual hormones in the school cafeteria right now?" Melanie asked, shoving a fry into her mouth before she started to chew it.

"You're just jealous because you don't even have sex." Ryan added into the conversation, laughing at the pout that appeared on Melanie's face after he stole her fry.

"Actually last time I had sex was at the party Joshua threw at the warehouse." Everyone gasped at the girl, hands going over their mouths in faux shock at the new found information.

"With who?" Tyler asked, craning his neck up to look at the side of her face.

"I don't kiss and tell." She giggled.

🔐

Tyler sat in his seat towards the back of the classroom with a bored expression on his face. His book bag took up the space on the uncomfortable cold chair that was to the side of him. He had out the few stacks of paper he completed as homework on his desk, which his eyes skimmed over the sheets multiple times.

Tyler was bored. The only other person he knew that was in this class was Joshua and for some reason, the boy hadn't been in class yet.

Well, he was now. The door dramatically opened to showcase Josh and a few of his friends stepping through the threshold like a king amongst his peers. Tyler rolled his eyes at the actions and went back to clicking his nails on the desk, only groaning when his book bag was removed off the chair and placed on the back of his.

"Hey princess, guess what?" Josh asked with a small smirk, his arm resting on the back of the chair.

"What do you want Joshua?" Tyler asked, craning his neck to look at the older blond who was slumped back.

Josh took out a white sheet of paper and handed it over to the brunet who was awaiting patiently to see what Joshua wanted to show him. Tyler's mouth instantly opened in shock, while his eyes also widened.

"You're joining the football team? Are you fucking serious?" The brunet asked, smiling when another student from the class collected his homework and placed another piece of paper with equations on it, onto his desk.

Josh just nodded with an obnoxious smile on his face, his tongue was slightly between his teeth, and the dimples by his eyes were showing.

"You're now looking at the quarterback of the school, I think that calls for a reward." He smirked, his large hand moving to place itself on Tyler's upper thigh.

Tyler giggled and removed the boy's hand from his thigh. "You want a reward big guy? Let me guess, you want me to blow you? Get on my knees for you?" He whispered, pulling his body closer to Josh's and thanking the teacher for placing them towards the corner all the way at the back of the classroom.

His small dainty hands brought Josh's hands up to place onto his chest, making the barbells that were still through his nipples press against his shirt and Joshua's hands. "Or do you want to be able to touch me? Feel me up? Make me come? Your choice big boy." Tyler smirked before a devious smile appeared in his face.

"I'd let you do all of the above, but I'm busy." He giggled, shoving Josh's hands off his body and watching as the blond's smirk slipped off his face and was replaced by a frown.

"That's not fair you fucking tease." Joshua said in annoyance.

"Oh it is... but hey if you're lucky I'll FaceTime you later." He said in a suggestive tone, his running over Josh's chest while his tongue darted out across his lips.

⛓🔐⛓

Unedited.
sorry this took sooo long, i kept getting sidetracked, and then i was busy, and then i was sick, and now i'm getting over my sickness so i spent this morning writing something.

also i made josh a football player because i'm thinking of adding a little bit of a power & control, which some of you may not know but that was my old college football/cheerleading au that i lost inspiration for and took down !

|-/ shay xx