- twenty øne -

.:: twenty one - stamina ::.

⛓🔐⛓

"Should I become a cheerleader?" Tyler asked his mother as he petted the Australian shepherd that had grown rapidly over the past few weeks. His hands running through the soft fur of the pup.

"If it's something you want to do, go ahead, but do you think you're energetic enough?" Angela asked with a teasing look on her face, tongue sticking slightly out of her mouth as she snickered.

Tyler gasped while looking at his mother, his hand dropping the spoon that had pomegranate seeds and whipped cream onto the ceramic plate with a clatter.

"Excuse me mom, I'm very energetic... I've been told I have great stamina for your information." The brunet responded before stuffing his mouth with the delicious treat.

Unlike most parents, Angela laughed. She dried off her hands with a paper towel and pushed the freshly cut bangs away from her eyes. "Honey, your stamina is nothing compared to mine." She smirked.

"We're not seriously about to talk about our sex life with each other." Tyler groaned, standing up from the kitchen island he was sitting at, moving around Suga to place his plate in the sink.

One thing about the relationship between Tyler and Angela was that they were never shy to talk to one another. Before Tyler was even born, Angela had made a pact with herself to make sure that she had a better bond with her son than her mother did with hers. She wasn't a strict mom, in fact she was very lenient with Tyler. Angela believed that the best way to let a child learn their way around the world was to let them make their own mistakes, and pick up the pieces when everything came crumbling down.

But a little guidance along the way never hurt.

"Of course not, just saying that I used to run track... stamina is kind of apart of being a track runner." The older Joseph smirked, patting her sons shoulder as she walked away, leaving Tyler to giggle at his mothers humorous behavior.

🔐

"Why are you wearing a cheerleading costume with our team name on it?" Gerard cluelessly asked, sipping away at his usual Starbucks drink. Ryan turned to red haired boy and shook his head causing Gee to confusingly shrug at him.

"It's not a costume... you're now looking at the newest addition to the cheerleading squad!" Tyler smiled.

Melanie's eyes raked up the boys tiny frame, examining the way the pleated skirt sat against his hips and flowed down his tan legs, before she examined the long sleeved top that clung to his skin beautifully.

"You look hot! Do you think there's room for one more cheerleader?" She asked. She never really thought of being a cheerleader, but she wanted to join her best friend in his newest expedition.

"Of course, the girls are always looking for new recruits since their team has been getting sidetracked by the football team." The brunet explained, rolling his eyes playfully as the group made their way to their lockers.

Melanie's arm coming down to link with Tyler's, while Gerard rested his around Ryan's waist.

"Well shit aren't you only joining for Joshua?" Ryan asked.

"That's not all true! Yes I'm doing it because Josh, but I'm also doing it because I really need to get a life outside of staying home twenty-four seven." Tyler laughed, unlinking his and Melanie's arms so that he could open his locker and take out his change of clothes.

It was almost the end of lunch time but the brunet had to go to the field to meet the cheerleading team so that he could try on a uniform and pick the best fitting one. Once the locker clicked, he pulled out his clothes and a bag of spare makeup.

"I'll be right back, I need to change back into my clothes." Tyler said as he walked off to the nearest teachers bathroom since they had been a lot cleaner than the student restrooms.

He would have went into an empty classroom, but it made him feel weird to think about how he changed in a room that's been filled with students. Which honestly was pretty ironic being that he has let josh fuck him in a lot of empty classrooms.

Once in the bathroom he closed the door and placed his neatly folded clothes onto the sink. His small hands crossed over his stomach to pull of his top, but screeched when he heard the door open.

He was about to slam the door shut when he saw it was only Josh, his blond headed dork of a friend.

"Josh what the fuck!" Tyler shouted, before proceeding to take off his cheerleading top.

"Sorry, Gerard just told me that you went to change and I know how you don't like student bathrooms." The blond said before leaning against the tiled wall of the bathroom, brown eyes raking the brunet's exposed body.

Sun kissed skin stretching to match the movements of Tyler taking off his clothes. His pert pink nipples standing out against the darker golden color. Josh bit his lower lip to keep himself from touching the tempted boy in front of him.

"Are you just gonna creepily watch me change?" Tyler asked with his head moving to peak over his shoulder.

Josh chuckled and shook his head no. "Actually I heard you were on the cheerleading squad now and I'd like to ask why?" He simply asked. Still admiring Tyler's beautiful curvy, pudgy body.

"Because I can do whatever I want, is that a problem sir?" He asked batting his eyelashes, pulling down his black crop top that had the little alien patch in the top right corner.

The blond groaned at the teasing brunet. "You're making it very hard for me to not just fuck you in this bathroom." Joshua bluntly said, running a hand down his face.

"Then why don't you do it... don't want to loose to your precious baby boy?" The brunet teasingly says while seductively pulling up his black skinny jeans.

"There is no way I'm loosing, just letting you know that now." Joshua says, hands coming down to rest onto Tyler's hips, his fingers splaying across the brunet's now covered hips.

"Neither am I big boy." Tyler said lowly, running his tongue over his lower lip in a way that he knew would drive the football player crazy.

"So good luck." He added on, running his petite hand down Josh's chest and stopping right below his navel, fingertips ghosting the place where the tops of his pants touched his skin. "Daddy."

⛓🔐⛓

Unedited.
all i do is tease you in
all my fics, and i always
end  it with daddy... aha
sorry my lovelies !!

|-/ shay xx