- eleven -

.:: chapter eleven - hurt ::.

⛓🔐⛓

"So you and Josh?" Oliver asked as he spotted the brunet walking with Melanie through the halls. His books cradled in his arms and pressed against his chest.

"I think we're in the process of dating?" Tyler said unsurely, but a smile still graced his face nonetheless. "How about you and your Josh?" The brunet asked as the tall England native boy joined them in their walk.

"He's amazing." Was all Oli said with a smile, tightening the straps on his backpack.

The smile on Tyler's face left when he spotted Joshua kissing who he thought was going to be his ex-girlfriend, right in the hallway. When the brunet saw Josh make no moves on pushing the redhead away, he made his own moves.

Pushing Oliver against the lockers, Tyler pressed his lips harshly against Oli's, moving the boy's hands to place them on his hips and wrapping his own arms around the tall boy's neck.

If Josh wanted to play that way, Tyler would play right back.

Even if it did feel like he got stabbed in the chest.

"Tyler!" He heard a familiar blond shout. Not giving up, the brunet pushed his lips against Oli's harsher and internally thanked himself for not telling Josh that Oli was just apart of his original plan.

Tyler stopped when he felt a hand pull him back, and tears started to well up in his eyes when he saw Joshua looking him dead in the eyes, but he pulled himself together.

"What the fuck do you want from me Joshua?" He shouted, causing a scene in the hallway of the high school. Everyone stopping to look over at the drama taking place.

"Am I not good enough for you? Am I just a quick fuck? What the fuck am I to you?" Tyler questioned, bouncing slightly on his feet as he waited for Josh to answer.

"It's not what it looks like." Josh spoke, reaching out to grab Tyler but being shoved away.

"Not what it looks like?" Tyler scoffed, shaking his head. "Then what the fuck was it? Did you some how trip and manage to kiss her on the lips?"

When he spotted the redhead trying so hard not to laugh, that pissed him off even more. Pushing Joshua out the way, he stormed for Debby.

"Listen here you dumb ass bitch, while you thought Mr. Dun was over here being faithful, just know he was fucking me when you were calling." Tyler shouted, Debby's laughter ceased and she looked over at Joshua sadly and confused.

The brunet pulled down the collar of his shirt exposing all the reddish pink marks littering his neck and collarbone. "You see these hickeys bitch? These hickeys are from your boyfriends lips!" He informed the girl, tears threatening to spill.

"Remember your guys' anniversary and Joshua wasn't answering any of your calls? Yeah, well that's because he was too busy burying himself into me, so you wanna keep laughing? Keep your fuckboy in check." Was all he said, before storming out from the hall and pushing everyone out of his way.

He could hear the clatter of Melanie's boots chasing after him and the hushed curse words leaving Olivers lips as he followed. When Tyler made it to the art room, he collapsed at one of the tables. Mrs. Frangipane, or Ashley, saw the distraught boy and instantly got up to walk over to his shaking body. Instantly Melanie and Oli came running through the doors, the half colored haired girl stopped in her tracks to take in Ashley's appearance and shook her head from her thoughts.

"Tyler are you okay? What happened to Tyler?" Ashley asked, her hand rubbing up and down the brunet's back as he silently cried.

"Him and Josh were supposedly working on getting together as a couple, but this morning Joshua was kissing his girlfriend." Melanie explained, just as two more boys came running through the doors.

"The things I do for you, Tyler." Gerard panted as he bent over to place his hands on his knees. "Man I'm seriously out of shape." Gee said with a large breath.

"Gee you barley ran." Ryan rolled his eyes, shaking out his wrist as he did so. Gerard just giggled and faced the scene unfolding in front of him, his mood becoming sad at the thought of Tyler actually crying.

"What happened to your hand?" Oli asked as he stared at Ryan's bunched up hand that was being cradled to his chest.

"Punched Joshua in the face... twice." Ryan shrugged.

"You didn't have to do that, Ry." Tyler croaked out, sitting up and wiping the tears away from his eyes, sniffling slightly.

"Yes I did! He hurt you! You were so fucking excited to actually get somewhere and he completely blew it away, so hell yeah he deserved some blows to the face." Ryan said, earning nods from everyone including Ashley.

"Ryan's right, that dick needs to learn something." Melanie spoke with pure anger.

"Honestly Tyler, I think you deserve someone better. Someone who's caring, and someone who's true to their word... but I know that you have very strong feelings for the boy, so saying that won't help at all. Right now, keep your distance, play it safe, wait till both of you are cooled down and then if you want to, talk to each other." Ashley said softly as she rubbed Tyler's back. The feminine boy nodded, wiping his nose on the tissues Oli gave him.

"Then after or before you talk, I say we make you more irresistible than what you already are." Gerard said with a shrug, while Melanie chuckled slightly.

"After all this sadness and anger goes away, I want to make Joshua regret his choices. Oli you and I are upping our relationship, I'm talking fake sex, all that shit! Let me speak to Franceschi and see what all he will allow please." Tyler said facing the England boy with a serious expression on his face.

"Sure, let me tell him to meet us in the art room." Oliver said before leaving to call his boyfriend.

"I have a free period in the morning, so I'll call you all out of class and say you're helping me with a project." Ashley said as she made her way to call the office to let them inform the teachers themselves.

"What are you thinking of doing?" Melanie asked as everyone got busy doing their own thing.

Tyler shrugged. He didn't really know. He spent his whole childhood waiting for Joshua to finally take interest in him, and when he did he got a girlfriend a week after. Then Tyler waited, and waited, and waited, but he didn't want to wait anymore, so he helped Joshua partake in infidelity, even if he knew it was wrong. He just wanted Josh to himself. Everything was going fine until Tyler realized what he felt for the blond was a lot more than sexual attraction, but by then it was too late.

So when Joshua finally told him that he wanted Tyler in the same way Tyler wanted him, he was so happy. But then everything came crashing down when he saw that Joshua didn't change. He was the same boy Tyler knew before, and that may have hurt the most.

But like Tyler said earlier, if Josh wanted to play, he would play right back... but better.

⛓🔐⛓

Unedited.
okay, so we have some drama, that's good i guess. honestly wasn't expecting this to happen in this chapter, but it just did !

time to do some damage control !

|-/ shay xx