1995 Hotel California

It's Alison Brie's Birthday today!! Future Franco haha. In honor of her b-day i'm posting this long chapter that i've been working on for a while. Hope you enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------

Today was the day. The day that will make or break my future. My CalArts audtition. I have been rehearsing, day in, and day out for this audition, and honestly this is the most nerve-wracking experience that i've ever had in my life.

Today, i'm going to be spending approximately five hours in the car there, and back. At first, the idea seemed completely exhausting, but I realized that it would give me perfect time to clear my head. Well, atleast I hoped. "What are you doing here so early?" I scoffed walking towards my car, and the brown haired boy leaning against it.

"I'm coming with you." He announced. There goes clearing my mind.

"What?" I asked walking over to the other side of the car.

"I've decided to come with you for emotional support." He smiled. I opened the door, and looked at him from over the roof. He had a huge, goofy, smile on his face, causing me to roll my eyes.

"T, you just got off probation."

"Exactly." He stated. "Look, I haven't done shit in the past 6 months except for go to art class, school, organize fucking books at the library, and hang out with you-"

"-three of your favorite past times. Plus community service. " I finished with a smile, taking off my backpack of necessities, and throwing it into the back.

"I'm going batshit." He sighed. I thought about for a few seconds, before letting out a breath of air.

"Get in, emotional support."

---------------
My audition was a complete flop. I forgot my last line, and portrayed sadness instead of anger. Which was not at all how I rehearsed it. Walking back into the parking lot, I saw James sitting on the hood of my car, reading a book. He didn't notice me as I violently opened my car door, and threw my script into the back seat.

"That's not a good sign. How'd you do?" He asked jumping off the hood. I let out a frustrated breath and responded.

"I screwed it up! " I shrugged, running my hand through my hair. I single-handedly just ruined everything I had worked so hard for. Everything I had ever wanted seemed to have just slipped away, leaving me with the question of 'what now?'. "Let's just go back home." I sighed.

"Come on. We can't go back home now." He stated, grabbing onto my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. There was always something completely soothing about James. Like I could really get through anything, with him by my side. And really, throughout my whole life, I have. I've been through every tough time in my life, with him, and vice versa. We've always been there for eachother.