1996 Smells Like Teen Spirit

Please fav, and comment if you want me to continue writing!!!

-----------------------------------------------

It has been a few weeks since James got his first role, and my poor friend has been obsessing over his role

It has been a few weeks since James got his first role, and my poor friend has been obsessing over his role. I decided to finally force him out of this state, by taking him to a house party.

"I can't believe you're dragging me to a party." James groaned.

"Well- if you got your head out of the fucking script once in a while, I wouldn't have to keep your sanity in check." I told him as we walking into the house. To be completely honest I wasn't a party person, just like James. Looking at all of my rowdy, drunk and high, peers turned me off of the Palo Alto party scene. However, I did like to drink, and get high. So did James.

"You know I hate parties." He told me. I rolled my eyes looking for his girlfriend. Maybe she could help him take the edge off. Quite frankly, I think he needs to get a little something to relax. If you know what I mean.

"Grab a drink, and just chill. I'm sure Jasmine is around here somewhere."

"Are you serious?" He snapped. I looked at him quickly, with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?"

"Jasmine is here? Oh, god." He muttered, suddenly looking distressed. James hasn't mentioned a single thing about their relationship taking a turn.

"What's with you and Jasmine?"

"It's just not been working out lately." He told me. For some reason I felt some type of weight lifting off my shoulders.

"What do you mean it's not been working out? Are you two breaking up for good?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "She's going out of state for college, and i'm going to Los Angeles. I mean- it wouldn't have worked anyways." James and Jasmine were the epitome of high school sweethearts. They've been on and off since eighth grade, and were technically each others first everything. She was really his first love.

"Wow- Jim, i'm sorry." I really couldn't relate to their relationship. My longest relationship was three months, and I've never really been in love. I also have a strict 'no below the belt' rule. I'm saving myself, until I'm no longer emotionally unavailable, and fall in love.

"I don't think I am." He muttered. I heard, but decided to ignore his comment.

"Well, you need a drink more than me." I said, trying to track down some beer.

"I'm going to find the bathroom." He stated before attempting to walk away. I grabbed his wrist.

"If I find out you spent the whole night rehearsing in the bathroom, you're going down, Franco." I threatened. He laughed, as I let go.

"Whatever." He walked away.
----------------------

"Tommy! Middle Franco, what are you doing here?" I exlaimed, as I spotted Tom fucking Franco near the ping pong table. Tom wasn't anti-social, but he also was never caught at an high school party. While James and I hated parties, but enjoyed drinking, and smoking dope. Tom hated parties, and thought drinking and smoking was dumb. I envied his values.