[ one ]

Eleanor sat across from Louis, a smile etched onto her small, petite face. She was laughing at one of Louis' many jokes, and it seemed for once she was actually happy. Louis was to busy getting her to laugh that he didn't notice the strain it had, that she was forcing it. 

The smile on her face was not real, Eleanor was not the happy girl everyone made her out to be, instead deep down she hid her deepest secrets. Eleanor was actually very sick of everyone making her out to be a "beard", she hated the fame, but she mostly hated the fans. 

They had made out something for Louis and Harry, no, not a bromance, but a romance. Even though Eleanor knew that Louis and Harry didn't like each other like that, it still hurt her deep down that the fans couldn't just accept her. 

Eleanor snapped back to reality when Louis gently placed his hand on top of hers, a frown on his face. 

"El, are you okay?" Eleanor made her smile even bigger, trying not to make Louis worry, and nodded. 

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" Louis examined her face, making sure she wasn't lying but Eleanor was now too good at this and he didn't pick any traces of a lie. He nodded, smiling again and continued on with another joke. 

Soon, his smile was replaced by a look of anger when flashes started coming through the window of the restaurant, trying to get pictures of the couple. They had been planning to leave, but they weren't so sure anymore. 

Louis sighed, "El, just don't let me go, i won't let them hurt you," Eleanor nodded, and grabbed Louis' arm tightly but she was terrified, there were more then just paps here, there were fans also, fans that hated her. 

As they walked outside, they tried squeezing past everyone, Louis seemed perfectly fine ignoring everyone, and all the questions flying around, but Eleanor as usual had trouble. She hated all these questions, she hated having pictures taken of her, she hated how everyone was constantly up her neck. 

A fan reached out, grabbing Eleanor's hair, tugging her back, and caused Eleanor to stumble but Louis made sure not to let her go. 

"Louis doesn't love you!"

"Larry is real! You're just a beard!"

"Go die!'

Eleanor frowned when Louis stopped moving, she just wanted to get out of here quickly, and not mess with these fans. 

"Shut up! You all think you know my life, but you don't! Stop being creepy little stalkers, and actually accept my love life!" Eleanor was surprised at Louis' outburst, but it made her happy inside, knowing that he was actually sticking up for her. 

--------------

Hey Everyone! 

Even if It doesn't look like it, I worked really hard on this.

xx Nikki