[ seven ]

Eleanor sat in between the couch squished right in between Harry and Louis. Apparently their lives consisted around movies, because, at that moment, they were going to watch a movie---again.

So far, Harry hasn't even so much glanced her way, and Louis has been hyped up for strange reason. She had just started to think before the movie started. Sighing, she just decided to watch even though it was one that Louis had picked, insisting that she and Harry would love it. Eleanor doubted that. 

Not even twenty minutes into the movie Eleanor was bored out of her mind. It was a zombie movie, of all things, Louis thought she would like that. Eleanor hated gory things, and it hurt her a little in her heart to know that Louis didn't remember that. 

She just had opened twitter when her best friend, Perrie, called her. Louis and Harry both turned to glare at her since she hadn't shut off her phone. Eleanor ignored them since they were acting childish and got up, answering her phone on the way, and sat at a chair in the kitchen. 

"Hey, Per, what's up?"

"Did he ask yet? Seriously, what did you say? Oh my god! I can't believe it, you and Louis-" Eleanor cut her over excited best friend off, not understanding a bit of what she was saying. 

"Per! Per! Slow down, what the hell are talking about? Louis hasn't asked me anything today 'cept if I wanted to watch a movie," She sighed saying it, realizing how lame it sounded right after. She badly wanted to know what Perrie was talking about. 

"Oh. I can't spoil it then, it's not fair then!" Eleanor could literally hear the pout on Perrie's face at the moment, and it was enough to raise her eyebrows. Before Eleanor had a chance to answer, Perrie rushed a goodbye saying she and the rest of Little Mix had some practice to do and she had to go. 

Eleanor sat in the kitchen, her phone hanging in her hand by her ear and tried to process everything her friend had just said. Louis was going to ask her something. . . but what? 

"El?" Eleanor jumped slightly, looking up at Louis where he leaned against the doorway to the kitchen. A small, nervous smile across his face. God, Eleanor loved that smile. It brought out every bit of happiness that had been hiding inside her and she just loved the fact that Louis could make her feel that way. 

"Yeah, Lou?" Her eyes widened as Louis got down on one knee, and now she could see Harry standing behind Louis, a grim expression on his face, but her eyes quickly changed back to Louis. His smile seemed to grow even bigger and he reached into his back pocket and exposed a small white box. When he opened it a small, simple diamond ring sat placed in it. 

"El, I love you, a lot. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and have kids with you because I feel like we would make beautiful children. You make me so, so happy El, and I want to stay happy. Forever. So El, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" 

Eleanor was shocked, and left speechless. She looked like a deer caught in headlights. 

"I-i can't Louis. I'm so, so sorry. I'm not ready for this." With that she grabbed her bag, and ran out of the house to her car, leaving a brokenhearted Louis and an angered Harry. 

It was the end of something great, and the beginning of a nightmare. 

-------------------------------------------

i'm giggling sorry

So, Louis proposed. 

Eleanor turned him down. 

Before you guys start to hate on Eleanor please know that Eleanor feels hurt. She doesn't want to burden Louis with her probems, and weigh him down. She knows that he says he loves her, but how will a broken person ever really believe that? Please, think about Eleanor first before commenting, about how sad, and hurt she is. 

Also, I would really like some feedback on this story please <3