[ ten ]

[[TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER.]]

                      Eleanor softly closed the door to the bathroom, she had had enough. She had tried to stay strong, she really had. Yet, here she was, standing in her bathroom about to do an unforgettable act that would change everyone's lives that day. 

She looked at her reflection in her mirror. Her hair was a matted mess that looked like a nest full of mice lived in it, her eyes had dark bags underneath them. She looked like shit. 

Finally snapping from her trance, Eleanor opened the bottom drawer of her cabinet sink, pulling out the two things she would need right now.  A single bottle of pills and her newest pack fo razors were now sitting in front of her on the sink. 

A tear went down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away, not wanting her face to look any worse then it already did. 

Everyone would be grateful, the fans would get what they finally wanted. 

Eleanor dead. 

It dawned on Eleanor that she hadn't locked the door but she ignored it, she wanted this quick and simple. 

Taking one razor out of her box, she brought her sleeve up looking at the collection of scars already laid out neatly on her arm. Then she brought the razor down, making more scars. 

She ignored the new, stinging feeling and how deep she had cut. She also ignored the blood trickling down to the bathroom rug underneath her, staining it red. 

With a shaky hand, Eleanor picked up the bottle of pills. 

This is the end. Eleanor thought to herself, now the tears started to brim her eyes as she knew she wouldn't say her goodbyes. No note, no nothing. 

Opening the bottle, she dumped the whole thing in her hand. She counted thirty-seven pills. Finally, she put the pills in her mouth, one by one. When she got to pill number twenty-two, she started to feel them kick in, her vision beginning to blur. 

She slowly felt herself sink to the floor, and she tried her hardest to continue eating the pills. She couldn't anymore, and her vision went black. 

"Eleanor!"

----------------------------------------------------------

it's over. 

this story only has one part left, and that's the epilogue. 

I have literally sobbed writing this chapter. 

did you guys know my first language isn't even English? like, omg.