Winner #2 - @conflated

In and out. 

He takes deep breaths as he approached Eleanor's grave. It was a rainy day in London, and it was the same as his thoughts, gloomy. 

He got in a fight with Violet, and little Eleanor -being too little to understand what her parents are fighting about- just went upstairs to her room to play with her dolls. 

And right now, he needs his best friend. 

Eleanor is his best friend. His lover. His soulmate. 

Sure, he may be married to someone else right now. But that doesn't mean that he wouldn't have a special place reserved only for Eleanor deep within his heart.  

He's quite certain that he wouldn't feel the same way ever again to another girl. Not even Violet. 

Life never asked him what he wanted. He wants to have a family, a nice house, and Eleanor. He wants her. And maybe only her. 

Now, he's just gonna give his heart to Violet. But that doesn't mean that he wouldn't love the girl who made him feel a kaleidoscope of emotions, all at the same time. 

(When he's with her, he can feel happy, to being hyper, and somehow sad, as well as feeling like the only man in the world. He likes the way he feels everything when he's around her. There's no numbing state whenever she's beside him, or whenever her hands are placed in his.

He believes that they're two pieces of a broken heart. Eleanor was from a disfunctional family. Her parents weren't all decent, and her sisters are unlike her. They're all for fame and money, while Eleanor was for the love. And Louis, had a few issues involving his father. And several issues with the media. 

They're made for each other.) 

There was a guilt forming inside of him as he recalls why he fought with Violet. 

She was angry because she felt that he loves Eleanor Calder more than her. And she's scared. Scared that she might lose him when she's finally this happy. 

(But he doesn't know that...) 

He recalls back to when she went to his flat, breaking down into fits of tears as she read the batch of hate all over the social networking sites. It was three months into their relationship. ]

"I can't take this anymore, Louis" she sobbed as he held her closely. Not even wanting to let go. 

"They'd leave me alone. I can feel it. My friends would leave me alone and soon they wouldn't want to do anything with me, ever again. I-- I don't want that to happen, Lou!" 

He knew this would happen. He could have waited until she's sure that she's ready. He knew that she couldn't take all the hate that would be thrown to her once they went public. 

"Is-- is it so hard for them to understand that I.am.not.a.beard!" she yelled. 

He's never seen this side of Eleanor before. 

(And he never wants to see it again.) 

She's so fragile and breakable, that even the slightest touch could shatter her into millions of pieces. But he holds her close to him and he kisses the top of her head. 

"I would never leave you alone, Eleanor. I promise. Just promise me that you'll never leave as well" he says. 

She looks at him with her wide-eyed gaze. 

(The one he grew to love over the time.) 

"Promise." 

And he hugs her tightly. He doesn't want to let go of her, no, not ever.