[ nine ]

Eleanor pushed Harry away but it was to late, Louis was there. His face went form one of sadness to one of anger. "What the fucking hell?" 

Harry looked at the ground, ashamed at his actions, but he surprisingly didn't regret them one bit. He was happy that he taken care of his feelings, he hoped Eleanor had gotten the message. 

"Do you think it's just. . . alright. . . to put yourself on top of my girlfriend, Styles?" Louis said, glaring at Harry. He was confused, Harry had been his best mate since the x-factor. He had even introduced Eleanor to Louis. 

"You wouldn't understand Louis," Harry tried to explain, but Louis wouldn't hear it. 

"I wouldn't understand, eh? Why the fuck is everyone saying I wouldn't understand, huh? Make me fucking understand then! Stop acting like pathetic wimps, both of you!" Eleanor visibly winced when Louis said that, and tried not to look as Harry angrily stood up. 

"Take that back," He said, his jaw clenched and his fists opening and closing. Louis simply shook his head, not even realizing how much his words had meant. 

"I said, fucking take that back!" Harry yelled, slamming his fist against the wall as Eleanor let out a tiny whimper. She had seen Harry when he was angry before, and she had not liked it one bit. 

"No Harry! You deserve it! The rumors are true, you're just a fucking man whore," Louis turned, looking at Eleanor, but his look did not change at all, it stayed fierce. "El, I thought I knew you better, for christ's sake! I was going to fucking marry you! Then you go and kiss. . . this!" He gestured to Harry as if he was a piece of trash. 

 The next thing Eleanor saw surprised her, and apparently, Louis as well. Eleanor's scream filled the room as Harry swung his fist down on Louis' face where Eleanor could hear the crack even from where she was standing. 

As Louis struggled to push Harry off, Harry kept landing more punches on Louis' face. He wouldn't allow Louis to talk about his Eleanor like that, she was perfect. She didn't deserve Louis if that's what he really thought. Harry remembered very clearly when he tried to hint to Eleanor that he loved her because he had found cuts on her wrist. 

Neither even noticed that Eleanor had left the room. 

------------------------------------------------

harry and louis are like two grandma's fighting over granny diapers oooooo

anyways, this was short because;

THE LAST CHAPTER IS NEXT OMG OMG OMG OMG 

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS 

IT'S CHAPTER TEN, THEN THE EPILOGUE 

YOU GUYS WILL CRY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M SORRY 

BUT THIS STORY IS MEANT TO BE SAD ))))):