[ five ]

Eleanor laid on her bed staring at the wall in front of her. Her arms lay limp at her sides, now covered, once again, by her long sleeves. Eleanor hadn't even even checked to see if blood was seeping through the thin cloth, she really did not care at the moment. 

She was disappointed in herself for giving into the voices in her head. She hadn't just down one cut, after the first she did more, she had at least seven cuts lining up her arm. At first they wouldn't stop bleeding but finally she got them to stop a bit, and she hadn't checked on them since. 

Finally, Eleanor sat up having realized she shouldn't sit around and mope all day because she had broken a promise, she should go out and have some fun, maybe call Louis so she wasn't lonely. She decided against it, knowing Louis would know she was upset then. He could always tell when she was, and she didn't want questions to be asked. 

Grabbing her keys from the counter top, Eleanor left her house and drove to the nearest club. She would only have a drink. . . or maybe two.

She just really needed to clear her head. As she drove along, she sung quietly to the radio. Her soft voice wasn't loud enough to fill the car, but it was enough to make Eleanor feel proud of herself for something. If Eleanor could chose the one thing that she liked about herself, it would be her singing voice. 

Not even Louis knew that Eleanor loved to sing because whenever she did, it was high, loud and like a screech. She purposely made it that way. She would never understand why, but she just did not want anyone to hear her voice. 

Finally, Eleanor pulled into her favorite clubs parking lot. Grabbing her bag, she got out of the car and hurried into the club. The temperature had surely dropped from earlier. 

"What can I get for you sweetie?" Asked Flora, the elderly bartender that had been here for as long as Eleanor could remember. 

"Just the usual Flora," Flora nodded and walked off to go and get Eleanor's drink and Eleanor sat there pondering over that nights events. She had had a total mental breakdown, and she knew she would pay for it sooner or later. 

A few hours later, Eleanor was out on the dance floor, very, very drunk. She ignored the buzzing of her phone in her pocket, she just wanted to have fun. Finally, as she checked the time, she realized she should head home. 

As soon as she got outside the door, Eleanor wished she had stayed inside, flashes of cameras blinded her eyes, and Eleanor knew exactly what the headline would be tomorrow. 

As soon as she thought about it, she turned over to the bushes, and threw up all that she had drunken that night. 

Yep. . . that would be a great headline. 

' Eleanor Calder; caught in the dumps. '

------------------------

o hey guys

idek what i just wrote

i had to write really quick so

i'm going to try and update again later okay