One Shot #8 - @InLouWeThrust

Fame

Elounor one shot

       Louis stared at his phone angrily. He thought he was done with all of this, done seeing all the hate towards his girlfriends. When will they finally learn?

Louis ran to the other room where his girlfriend, Violet, sat in the kitchen table, with a hurt and confused look on her beautiful face. What had she possibly done? What did she do to deserve this kind of hate?

" Violet," Louis says. Violet looks up with tears in her eyes. She looks away almost instantly, not being able to face another human being, " Violet please, put your phone down," Louis tries again, but now Violet's tears turn into sobs and she keeps reading the stuff about her. Violet doesn't even feel when Louis snatches the phone away.

" It's time I take care of this once and for all," Louis says, with so much anger and detirmination in his voice. He goes to his room to get his camera and comes back to the living room, " Violet, listen to every word I say, okay?" Louis asks, and Violet nods, still trying to stop crying.

Louis puts the camera on the little trypod and starts recording.

" Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson, and I'm here to tell you a little story.

About a 2 years ago, I met a wonderful girl named Eleanor. She was beautiful, smart and the most amazing girl I had ever met. And I became the most luckiest man ever when we started dating. Everything was so fun and loving, that was until the fans got in the way," Louis stops for a while, whiping away the tears on his eyes, " I loved her so much, and it hurt me so fucking much seeing all the hate being thrown at her. I just couldn't be happy knowing that she wasn't happy. It was so painful to see and I just didnt know how to deal with it. I loved her, I just didn't understand why my own fans didn't accept her.

" She started to self harm, which I didn't even find out until later. My best friend, Harry did though, and he tried to tell her to stop. One night, she did it again because she went and read all those fucking things again. One night, I decided I loved her. I decided that I loved her so so much that I would propose to her. But she only ended up breaking my heart by sayin no and running away to her house.

" Harry and I went to go and talk to her, but there is where I found out that Harry also loved Eleanor, and I found the two kissing. I snapped, yelled at both of them until Harry started punching me. We didnt even notice Eleanor leaving.

" But when we finally found her, it was too late. There was my Eleanor, her body lifeless. I'm telling you this story because I want everyone to know how much this fucking hate can change someones life. I fucking loved her yet, you made her take her life. I just want everyone to know this, everyone to know about the beautiful Eleanor Calder that I love," Louis says. He whipes away all the tears, from his and down to his neck. He turns the camera off and looks over at Violet who has an expressionless face. She goes and hugs Louis, and Louis hugs her back with the same amount of force. The both just cry in each other's shoulders until the two find themself sleeping on that couch. But not before posting the video on Twitter.

The next day, Louis went on Twitter, looking through the messages that weren't hate, but love. Love for Violet, and even more love on Eleanor.

No one sent Violet any hate after that. Actually, no one sent any of the One Direction's girlfriend hate because thanks to Eleanor Calder...

they really do know how much hate can change someone's life. Not only Eleanor's, but Louis' too.

So next time you want to send someone hate, think about Eleanor. Think about her self harm, her depression, and her suicide. Think about Eleanor's story.

THE END

__________________

idek, im not good with songs so...

Moments - One Direction

The part I loved most about Fame was that this message is so important. People need to realize that the 1d gf's are human and have feelings. im a hardcore ziam shipper yet ive NEVER sent  hate to Danielle or Sophia.

but damn that story was good, Nikki. Ilysm <3

- Ava Adilene

[MoaningLouis author's note]

This was from my like, best friend, and it was beautiful aye