[ four ]

Eleanor opened her laptop, once logged on she quickly went to her twitter page. Louis said he had posted a surprise for her. Once twitter had finally loaded, Eleanor quickly clicked on her mentions and found the one Louis was talking about. 

@Louis_Tomlinson; Had a lovely week with the beautiful Girlfriend! Paris is wonderful :)

Attached to the tweet was a photo, the photo he and her had taken on top of the Eiffel tower. A smile once again spread out onto her face, and she just kept looking at the computer screen where she quickly saved the photo. 

Even though Eleanor knew she shouldn't, she decided to look through the comments anyways. At first comments were positive, and cheerful saying how cute they looked and they wished her and Louis had a great vacation. 

As she kept scrolled, there was about ten hurtful comments, it easily made Eleanor log out of twitter, and instead go on google. There was something she had always wanted to try, but she never had had the time, now she did. 

Quickly, she typed in, 'Elounor fan fiction.'

Only a few pages came up, and she clicked the first one. It was on a site called 'Wattpad.'

As she read some parts she smiled, this author was fantastic, and it was as if she had been there when Louis and Eleanor were alone. The story was not yet completed so Eleanor clicked out, going to the next one. 

It was also on the same site, but as Eleanor read, tears were soon brought to her eyes. This person was just so rude, and disrespectful towards Eleanor. It wasn't even an Elounor fan fiction, it was more about where Louis leaves Eleanor for Harry, and they both set out to kill her. 

What was even worse was that in the comments some people actually believed in the things set inside the story. They had encouraged the author to continue. Eleanor shut her laptop then, and rushed to the bathroom. She was now full on crying, yes, she was sensitive, but it was who she was. 

Eleanor wiped her eyes in the mirror, opening the drawer she pulled out her hairbrush. As she brushed through her hair, she noticed the box of extra razors she had. The urge suddenly swept over her like a tidal wave. She had to do it, Eleanor placed her brush back on the counter top, and reached for the box. 

Just before her hand reached it, she stopped. What am i thinking? I promised Harry but. . . what Harry doesn't know, won't hurt him. 

She grabbed the box, tearing the lid off and taking one blade in her hand. Rolling up her sleeve, Eleanor went to bring the blade down on her bare skin, then she stopped. 

Do it. You know you want to, you have to. The voice in her head urged her, but Eleanor just threw the blade at the wall and fell to the floor. Once again she started crying, bringing her knees up to her chest. 

The sobs echoed off the bathroom walls, soon Eleanor started pulling at her brown hair and she quickly crawled over to where she had thrown the blade. 

Just one little cut won't hurt. . . 

----------------

OKAY YEA IT'S SHORT

BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE AGAIN REALLY BADLY LIKE

OMG

SO HERE

Trailer on the side was made by the wonderful @__sweater__

guys, this story is just now starting, and I'm actually going to update A LOT

cause I know where I'm going, so don't be afraid if i update AGAIN today like really

That's how into this story I am :) 

But poor El! My baby! :(