[ six ]

Louis stared at the screen of the TV, he had been watching a football but now since that was over he had just the news play whatever crappy news they had for that day. On the screen of his TV was a picture of his lovely girlfriend, Eleanor. That was not the worst part of that photo, in the photo Eleanor was throwing up in the side of the bush. 

Louis knew for a fact that Eleanor never went drinking, unless, she was with him or feeling down. He knew for a fact that he was not there with her, unless he somehow had a twin that he had never heard of. Instantly Louis grabbed his phone, dialing Eleanor's phone number he had memorized. The phone rang and rang, and soon just went to voice mail. 

Louis swore to himself, hanging up so he didn't have to hear her voice. He didn't want to think about what Eleanor was feeling at that moment and it just made him worry more. Finally, Louis just went up to his room and laid on his bed, he and Eleanor had been planning to move in together. Just thinking about it made a smile spread out across his face. 

Finally he drifted off thinking about his beautiful girlfriend.

-----------------

 Eleanor collapsed onto her bed, clutching the blanket with her hands to where her knuckles turned white. Looking at the news now, she instantly regretted ever going out in the first place. 

She easily ignored the beeping of her phone, knowing that is was twitter and she easily ignored Louis' phone call. She didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, she knew she wouldn't be able to handle it. 

Her mind started to drift but she shook her head, forcing herself to stay awake. Standing, Eleanor stumbled to her bathroom and knelt in front of the toilet. 

She knew what she could do, she could just purge away all that night's events. Make them disappear down the toilet. Before she could change her mind Eleanor stuck her finger down her throat, gagging instantly. 

She could feel the bile coming up, and she removed her finger and scrunched up her nose when she smelt the vomit in the toilet. She had never once purged before but she immediately felt cleansed. Like, a new person, all her worries seemed to have been washed away. 

Flushing the toilet Eleanor leaned back against her shower door, letting the coolness calm the throbbing in her head. That's where she fell asleep for the night, right on her bathroom floor. 

-------------------------

it's short, kill me now. 

I write when I'm sad, so here ya go. 

i'll probably update again later or something...

I haven't updated cause lot's of schoolwork and really big projects.

BUT! Sadly, this book is soon coming to an end :( Probably about 6-7 more chapters to go!