Viktor X Reader (I'm not sure)

(This is before Viktor took a break and before he met Yuuri)
**warning:some people might get offended**

Y/n's pov

I had been getting sick every day this week and skipped my period last week. Viktor had only seen me throw up once because he was training almost every day for a competition. I knew what was going on but I was in denial. I had gone to the store to pick up pregnancy tests, I grabbed at least 6. Through out the course of a few days I kept taking the tests. Every single one of them said positive. I hadn't wanted kids at all, not even with Viktor. The very thought of kids terrified me and made me feel uncomfortable. I was one of those kinds of people that would be willing to get rid of this kid, not giving it a chance to live in a world where it's not wanted. I had only known I was pregnant for a few days. I didn't want to tell Viktor and risk him leaving me. I love the relationship we have now and I don't want it to change because of some kid.
  It was around 7pm and I was sitting on the edge of the bed, head in hands. I had started to really think about everything, about how I truly don't want kids, how Viktor would leave me after he found out and wouldn't give me a chance to explain what I'm going to do, and what if he wants to keep it and makes me have the kid against my own will. I was so lost in thought and to busy choking on my own tears to notice that Viktor had come home early.

"Baaaabe! I'm home early and I brought dinner!" I tried to wipe the tears off my face and make myself look like I wasn't just crying for an hour. I stood up quickly as Viktor opened the bedroom door.

"Hey Viktor" my voice slightly cracked but I tried to hide it with the smile on my face.

"Y/n...what's wrong. You look like you've been crying for the past few hours!" He walked up to me and tried to get me to look into his eye.

"I'm fine" my voice was so shaky and it completely snapped. I cracked. I had my hands covering my face as I tried to stop the tears but I couldn't. Viktor embraced me in a hug and started to rub my back to try and comfort me.

"Y/n, please tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you like this." he slightly pulled away fro me so that he could look me in the eyes and wipe away the tears on my cheek with his thumb.

"I'm afraid you'll leave me without letting me explain or hate me, o-or that you'll make me-"

"Y/n, Y/n, hey, look, I'll listen, I'll let you explain, I won't make you do anything. Will you just tell me what's going on.

"V-Viktor, I-I'm pregnant. I don't know what happened, but I don't want it. I'm terrified of what is going to happen, a-and I don't want y-you to leave me because of t-this." I was a stuttering mess with even more tears running down my face. I saw the look in Viktor's eyes, he avoided eye contact with me. I assumed by the look on his face that he wanted me to leave.

"I'll start packing my things. I'll be out by morning." I slowly turned on my heels and started to walk away but Viktor grabbed my forearm and pulled me back to kiss me. This kiss was passionate and emotional. I was confused but I had thought maybe this was a goodbye kiss. we pulled away from each other and looked into each others eyes.

"Y/n, I don't want you to leave, that is the last thing I want you to do. I really want kids with you, but I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do, but I want you to know that if you don't get rid of the child that they will have a good life with us as its parents. I will love both of you so much more and the kid won't change anything between us, we will still be reckless and wild, we could someone to baby sit whenever we want. You know Mila would be  happy to help." ( you and her have been best friends for 10 years)

"Viktor, I'm so scared, what if the child drives us apart, look what happened to my parents. I drove them to a divorce because I was such a screw up and the biggest mistake ever. They always said that they had the most loving marriage until I came along and they refuse to be in the same building now. My father won't even talk to me and whenever I see my mom we end up yelling or arguing 15 minutes into seeing each other. I don't want that for this kid and I especially don't want that for us."

"That will never happen to us, I love you too much to let that happen." Viktor pecked my forehead and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Can I have a few days to think about it?"

"of course, and I'm not going to treat you any differently, besides making sure I'm extra careful around you, because this doesn't change the way I feel about you. I will support you with either decision you choose. : He kissed me, got up and walked towards the door.

"Now, come help me dinner." he gave me a cheeky smile and outstretched his hand so that I could take it.

------a few days later------

I had thought it over. I knew what I wanted. Viktor and I were cuddling on the couch. I sat up and he looked at me with a confused look.

"Viktor, I've made my decision..." Viktor sat up and stiffened a bit.

"And I will support what ever you pick." He took my hands into his and looked at me with those soft eyes that I love.

"Viktor, I want to...."

(To be continued)