Viktor x reader (I'm sorry)

Viktor x reader (I'm not sure) part 2

Y/n's pov

"Viktor, I want to...keep it. I thought about it lon-" Viktor had picked me up  and spun me around  as placed his lips on mine. I could feel Viktor smile like an idiot into the kiss. He set me down and I noticed he had tears running down his cheeks. He was laughing and smiling and he looked so happy. I cried with him, but this time it was crying tears of joy.

"I'm so happy Y/n-!!! I can't wait to have a kid with you and have a little me or you around the house to play with Makkichin and and- I'm just so damn happy" Viktor Hugged me tightly, but let go. He started rubbing my stomach and i put my hand over his.

"I'm glad I'm doing this with you."

------7-8 months later------

Y/n had just gone into labor and I was in the hospital room with her. She was panting and she was in so much pain. I wish I could've stopped her from feeling so bad but we both knew that it would be worth it in the end. I was holding Y/n's hand, and she was suffocating mine.

"Y/n, it gonna be okay, you are goi-"

"Viktor I swear to god if you don't shut your god damn mouth I'm going to rip off your balls, shove them so far down your throat to the point where you start speaking broken English. " She gave me a death glare and I shut up. One of the nurses were trying not to laugh. Y/n screamed in pain as she got another contraction. She squeezed my hand so tightly.

------exactly 10 years later from that day-----

I was sitting with Y/n on our couch cuddling. She was really quite today. I could understand why, It was hard to handle. All of it. She got up from my arm and walked to the back porch with her head down. I looked her with so much sympathy. I knew this really affected her. It affected me, but most importantly affected us. I got up and followed her out there. I put my hand in her shoulder.

"Y/n....it's been 10 years.....we can try again-"

"And we will fail again" she snapped her head towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Y/n... it wasn't our fault. You know that"

"I know that it isn't our fault. It's my fault. I'm the reason why everything went wrong." I hugged her and she cried into my chest.

"Can you just take me to see her?" She looked up to me. I nodded my head of course and helped y/n to the car.

------mini car trip skip------

Y/n's pov

When I got there....all I could read was

Victoria Nikiforov
Born December 25 20xx
Died December 25 20xx
"You'll always be skating in our hearts"
Daughter of Y/n Nikiforov
and Viktor Nikiforov

Over. And over again.