Yuri Plisetsky x reader (teehee)

**warning. Hardcore Lemons ahead**

Y/n's pov.

Yuri and I were at my house, I was making dinner for both of us. Yuri was playing with my cat and keeping himself busy. I was done with the cooking and called Yuri over to the table to come and eat with me.

"Yuri, foods ready. Come to the table to eat."

"But baaaabe.... I'm playing with the cat..."

"if you eat your food you can play with me later." Yuri quickly got up and sat at the table next to me. We had small conversations here and there but we were mostly enjoying our meals. I wanted to put a bit of lemon juice on my food but i was to lazy to get up and do it myself so i asked Yuri to get it for me.

"Hey Yuri, can you get me a lemon and cut a slice for me?"

"sure." He got up and got the bag of lemons and grabbed one. He cut it up into slices, and the little troll that it would be funny to throw the lemon slice at me. It hit the back of my head and I feel it slice down y hair.

"Yuri. Fucking. Plisetsky." I tried to hold back my laughter, and so did he. but he failed as well. he kept throwing lemon slices at me and I kept throwing them back at him. Lets just say things got sticky real fast because we were both covered in lemon juice. At one point Yuri just squeezed half a lemon over my head. I kept laughing and yelling at him.

"OW Y/N!!!! SSSSSTAAAAHHHHPPP!!!! THAT HHUUURRTSSS" Yuri yelled this as I pelted whole lemons at him.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE."

"I DESERVE LEMONS BEING THROWN HARD(core)LY AT MY (a)HEAD!!!???!?!?!??!"

" OF COURSE." after a while we stopped and decided to take a shower because we were so dirty.

"Why don't we take a shower together to save time" Yuri smirked and grabbed my waist. I happily agreed with a nod and followed him. I'm sure you all can figure what we did.

We played with rubber ducks. duh get yo mind out of the gutter ya nasties

next: preference 2

then: Viktor X reader i'm not sure part 2

sorry I'm such a troll.if u looked at the first sentence at the top and read carefully, I technically didn't lie about anything.