Viktor X Reader (Wait)

Viktor's pov

There she was again, trying to perfect her routine even though it was already perfect. Everyone saw how hard she was working and how much she wanted to win gold.

Her name is Y/n Plisetsky, Yurio's older sister. 26 years old with 4 gold medals in Ballet and has been claimed as the most intense, gracious, beautiful, precise, and talented ballerina out there but she wants more.

Just like her younger brother, she only wants to win and has no interest in anything else. The Olympics are coming up and she want to go for another gold medal and Yurio is going after another one as well.

I Have stupidly fallen for the ballerina but she doesn't seem to notice. Yurio has opened up enough to have a lover in his life, Otabek Altin, and she treats him like a younger brother, just like she treats Yurio. She has a special bond with the two boys and only shows them that she cares. I want her to show me that she cares but in a different way.... a romantic way.

I was with Y/n at her in-home dance studio because even though we weren't close, she wanted me to help her with her routine.

"I keep losing my balance and I have no idea why." I could tell she was getting frustrated a bit but trying not to show it.

"You're probably thinking of it too much. Try not being so tense and clear your mind."

"Okay."

She started her routine and it looked so much more natural this time. She looked in her element and it was beautiful.

"I am continuing to see no flaws in your routine except that you are too stiff. Have you ever tried improvisational dancing?"

"I have never done it before although I have heard of it."

"I heard it is great with trying to loosen your style and help... just... perform better is the best way I can put it. "

"Then I might as well give it a try, but you must to as well since it was your idea." She had a smirk on her face as if she had made a bet with the devil distant cousin.

I walked over to her speaker and hit shuffle on a playlist I have specifically for these kinds of exercises. You are the reason by Calum Scott came on and she instantly got into character.

I knew that I was supposed to be dancing along with her but I was so distracted by the way she moved. She put so much emotion into the dance that she was creating from the top of her head. 

She noticed that I was just staring at her and she offered me her hand. I took it think that she was finally starting to open up to me. We danced together as if we had been for years. Our bodies were so in sync and free-flowing. She was in her element, but better. During the last verse of the song, she wrapped her body around mine and looked into my eyes. I truly couldn't contain myself, I wanted to kiss her so badly. I guess she read my mind.

Y/n placed her lips onto mine. I was thankful yet confused. I was the one in the end who broke the kiss to breath. She looked at me with a look that was hard to read.

"I-I'm so sorry. That was so unprofessional of me to do that..." y/n walked away and stood over her speaker pausing the music, trying her best not to make eye contact with me.

"Y/n, it's fine. I'm actually gla-"

"No Viktor it's not. I wasn't supposed to allow myself vulnerable to someone I've stupidly fallen for. " Y/n Plysetsky had just admitted to falling for me. I had waited far to long to hear her say that. Though she was so frustrated with herself and I didn't understand why.

I walked up to Y/n and hugged her from behind. She didn't say anything but after a few second she turned around in my arms and held on to me.

"Y/n, I've liked you ever since I met you. You are strong, determined, and you have a beautiful personality, but I never thought you would of like me because you were to cold towards me."

"I fell for you when a little after we met and I didn't know what to do or how to react. I knew it would've added stress and a relationship wouldn't help my career so I ignored it. But it got so hard Viktor. Seeing you almost every day I-I just.... I realized that I would rather be with you than suffer and watch someone else have you Viktor." I was so happy and relieved that I could help but smile and tighten my grip on her, which she did the same.

"Well how about I take you out to dinner tonight and we see where things take us?"

"I'd love that Viktor." She looked up at me and had such an adorable smile on her face I couldn't help but feel lucky.

"I'll come and pick you up at 7. " I kissed her forehead, grabbed my bag and left her house. I knew that it worth the wait.

WOW long time no see am I right. Well a lot has happened since I last published a story in this book. My reads went up which I am sO THANKFUL DOR WOW THANK YOU!!!!

I'm actually gonna try and have another one shot book with random characters so like. Dm me to request cause a girl gets bored. Ah thx