*Preference 1*

[{How he hugs/cuddles you}]

Viktor: Viktor will put his arms around your waist from behind and rest his chin on your shoulder, with a kiss on the cheek to top it all off.

Yuuri: When you two are cuddling he will be laying on you with his arms wrapped around your waist, head probably resting in between or on your boobs. You'll play with his hair which would make him fall asleep so you'll be hearing his light snores for a while.

Yuri: Yuri would wrap his arms around your neck protectively and pull you in closely so that your head was pressed against his chest. He would most likely be giving someone a death stare for flirting with his girl.

Otabek: When cuddling with Otabek, He holds you tight, he doesn't want you to leave. He'll probably make you you lay/sit in his lap so that he could easily engulf you in his body warmth that felt like home to you.

Micheal: You'll be hugging him and he pulls away (but doesn't break the hug) just so he can look into your eyes for a moment, it means he is deeply in love with you. Even though Micheal sees your face often, he still doesn't want to go longer than a second without seeing your majestic beauty.

Minami: In this hug, Minami sneaks up from behind and puts his arms around your chest! He will hug his girl from behind, the feeling can be most amazing as a sneaking and sudden grab and hold will make you feel more wanted and secure.

Phichit: You and Phichit are facing each other, he'll slip your head under the crook of his arm. He provides a feeling of security and warmth that only he can conjure.

** If I missed anyone please let me know and I'll make sure to include them next time**

Next: Georgi x Narcoleptic!Reader