Yuri Plisetsky x reader (Im glad I have you back)

*this is unedited and probably shitty*
Requested by @Nikiloves22

Y/n's pov

Yuri and I were working on a couples skate and we weren't getting some of the moves. They were hard duo moves that we both knew were going to take some time to master. 

I had let Yuri pick out the song, Impossible Year by Panic! At The Disco. We both loved this song. It was our song because our first slow dance at a party we both went to was that song. It was special to us even though we had no idea what we were doing that night.

The competition was in about two weeks and at this point we were practicing every day for 8 hours nonstop. It was tiring and stressful, and it wasn't very helpful that Yuri would yell at me every time I did the smallest thing wrong. He had become a lot more distant but I tried to just brush it off. It wasn't working.

We had just finished practice for the day and we were in the locker room. I decided that I should ask him what was going on.

"Hey Yuri..."

"What Y/n!" He raised his voice and sounded more annoyed than ever. I didn't want to make a big deal about it and told myself I wouldn't raise my voice or get mad at him.

"I just want to know why you've been so distant from me. You started yelling at me and getting so annoyed at me. I get that this competition is important and stressful but we've done this before and I know we will be fine."

"Oh come on Y/n! Just shut up already! There is no we, we are done! I'm sick of you already. You're always up my butt about skating and being good and not doing dumb shit. I've made it this far and I know what I'm doing! It's my life not yours!" He slammed his locker shut. I was taken aback. I didn't know what to say. I felt like crying. My boyfriend of two years is saying this to me right now. Wow...

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt this way. "

"Don't pull that shit with me Y/n! You know damn well what you've been doi-"

"No Yuri. I don't. I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend and bring you up when you're down, support you when no else is and make sure that you're doing what's best for yourself. I'm so fucking sorry for being there for you when no one else was. I'm so fuxking sorry that I was a bother to you all this time and you felt obligated to be with me because you probably just pitied me. I'm so fucking sorry for messing up all the damn time and causing you so much pain." I had tears running down my face and my voice was raised only slightly. I kept my head down. I didn't want to see his face.

"I'm so done Y/n. I don't know why I stuck around with you." He walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

"I don't know either..." I whispered to myself and cried.

------a week and a half later------

I had asked and begged Yakov to take Yuri and I out of the pair skate but he said we couldn't. We already had our costumes made. Mine a matte black and gray v-neck, long sleeve mini dress that showed half the world my ass. And Yuri a completely black suit with a matte gray tie.

I had blocked him from everything and I wanted nothing to do with him. I shut off my phone because I didn't feel like talking to anyone unless it was face to face and I needed to. I was still heart broken but I think I'm half way over him.

Yuri' pov

Yakov had just told me that Y/n and I can't get out of the pair skate. She hasn't come to a single one of the practices since we broke up. She's lucky it's just her and I at the practices or else Yakov would be pissed. I don't care enough to tell on her.