Seung-gil X Reader (My champian)

**requested by: @milkikio

*WARNING:THIS IS A LEMON DO NOT REA- oh fuck it. Everyone ignores this warning.*

Seung-Gil's pov

I was in the middle of a competition, in South Korea. Every one else has gone and I was last. This was my best program yet and I know I can win with this. I have to win, for Y/n. Y/n and I have been dating for a few months and I knew she wanted to take our relationship to the next level. If I won this for her I know it will be more special. Only she made me feel like this, I couldn't explain this feeling. I looked at her and I felt like I could spend the rest of my life with her. Yeah cheesy I know and you wouldn't expect this from the 'Tsundere on ice' but she just does this to me.

I just had one more jump that I have to land and then I'll get first place and make y/n proud.

*skates landing on the ice noise* (idfk know how to type that noise)

  I landed it. I heard the breaths taken away from the audience and the claps roaring from the crowd. I could see y/n with a big smile on her face, I could tell I made her proud. I rushed over to her and embraced he in a hug.

" I'm so proud of you!!!" She whispered in my ear so that I was the only one who could hear her.

"I did this for you" I let go of her and left the rink to go see my score.

1st place- Seung-Gil Lee

I got my medal and went out for a celebratory dinner with y/n. We got a private booth and sat across from each other.

"I did it I got gold." I sighed in relief as I took one of the shots I ordered for the both of us.

"I was hoping you got gold" she seductively whispered in my ear.

" And why's that?"

"Cause I have a gift for you only a gold medalist would receive" she lifted up a small Victoria Secret bag.

"While I was in America I found this huge Victoria secret store that had every type of lingerie for a lot less money there and I probably spent well over a thousand dollars there but I thought it was worth it because they would last awhile. I promised myself that I'd let you see a new set of lingerie on me each time you did well in a competition or made me proud. So I got a set just for this occasion." I was blushing at that point but once I took another shot it disappeared faster than Y/n's clothes would tonight.

"I can't wait" I had a smirk on my face and she knew that I was eagerly waiting for it. She giggled and took a shot.

"Now, I'm gonna go home cause your friends will be here in a few minutes to meet you at the bar, I want to get the house ready so enjoy yourself but don't keep me waiting for too long" She winked as she finished and got up. I kissed her and let her walk out the door. I saw my friends walk in and I could tell that I was gonna have a good time.

------time skip------

My friends drove me to my shared house with Y/n. When they dropped me off I only saw one room with lights on. The bedroom. There were only dimmed lights in the room but there was still light. I walked in the door to the best thing ever.

Y/n's pov

I bought a few candles cause lights were overrated and made sure they were only in the bedroom. I put on the lingerie and put a silk robe on over it. I saw head lights pull up in the driveway. I practically ran down the stairs to position myself. I set myself down on the couch, one leg over the other, and a glass of wine in my hands. I had the lights slightly dimmed in the living. (where you are) I heard the door open and close. Seung-Gil dropped his bag at the door and looked at me in awe.

"I thought you had ditched me for your friends" I said in a low seductive-whisper as I stood up and slowly walked over to him, letting the sound of my heels ring through the house. "But It's a good thing you came home, cause can your friends do this?..." I started to slowly leave a trail of kisses down his jawline. He groaned in anticipation as I painfully slowly (for him at least) undid his jacket and a few top buttons of his shirt. As I kissed down his chest, I stopped, stood up all the way and looked him in the eyes with a serious face. He had a slight look of confusion on but it changed to a smirk as soon as I had a devious smile on my face. I walked away and up the stairs. Making my hips sway and my body move ever so gracefully. He followed me up the stairs, tripping a few times cause he was staring at my hips. I made my way up the stairs, stopped at the top, faced him, and dropped the robe, letting my lingerie show for the first time and continued to the bedroom. He started walking a little faster and started unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. I jumped onto the edge of the bed and crossed my legs and rested my elbows on my knees and head in hands so that I wasn't entirely exposed. Seung-Gil knew what I was doing. He walked up to me, now shirtless, showing off his broad chest and muscely muscles that turned me on.  Seung-Gil was right in front of me, looking down on me, he slowly leaned down with a small gap in between our lips.

"two can play this game" He had a low raspyness to his voice that made my breath a little shaky. I quickly closed the gap in between us by slamming my lips onto his. I could feel the smirk on his lips. He made is way over me so now he was hovering on top of me and used one of his hands to roam my body. The lingerie set I got had various straps so it would be an even bigger tease to him. As his hand reached a strap he was snap it back, then resting his hand on there for a while then continue to roam my body. He was starting to climb on top of me so that he was straddling my waist. I took that opportunity to unbutton his pants and tug at the hem. He knew I wanted them off but decided to ignore my request. As we were making out I bit his lip, he groaned and stood up, knowing i would've continued with the lip biting if he didn't. I got down on my knees and had my head right in front of his crotch. I pulled down his pants and tugged at the hem of his boxers as i stood up. I had both my index and middle finger tucked into his boxers and somewhat massaged his hips, which cause a bulge that was clearly visible. I was looking him in the eyes and started to his the bridge of his nose, down to his lips, then his jawline, reaching his collarbone and making my way down his chest. I was kissing him along his V-line when I had finally started pulling his boxers down. I had taken his member into my hands and kissed down his shaft. He groaned at my actions and I licked his tip, causing him to grab my hair forcing me to deep throat him. I bobbed my head around his member and moaned against his, making my tongue vibrate around him. I started going faster making him reach his climax, but he's not done yet. I stood up and licked the rest of the cum off my lips. I sat on the edge of the bed once again and started to undo all the straps along my body. Seung-Gil decided to help me out and do it faster. Once I had everything off he started to grope my boobs and kissed me along the chest and collarbone.  Once he was done with that he spread my legs apart and had my left leg over his shoulder. He positioned himself carefully at my entrance that was already wetter than a damn river. I would've thought that he would go in slowly, considering the game we had been playing, but no. He rammed himself inside of me so fast that he found my G-spot on the first hit. I gasped  at the sudden force, but not out of pain. Out of all the times we've had sex, he's never done it like this. He had me moaning with every thrust. I bucked my hips to match the rhythm and pace he was going at. He started to groan as well and knew was going to cum, again. He started to go even faster, ramming into me harder and harder each time, filling me with more and more pleasure each time.  I arched my back and in sinc, we both let out a relatively loud moan, cumming inside each other. Seung-Gil collapsed beside me.The room was filled with pants and hot breathes. after a few minutes of calming down Seung-Gil grabbed a blanket on the bed and covered the both of us. We cuddled up close to each other and fell asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was bad, it was my first lemon and it probably sucked. At least I tried. I probably repeated a word a lot and had a lot of run-on sentences, I apologize for that.