The Museum

After a while we went to go see how the boys were holding up in their room. It was way better than ours. It had dark colours, the beds were better and I wish I could stay here rather than that prissy pink room I have. When we walked in, Carlos was playing a game while Jay was emptying his pockets. "Jay! What are you doing?" Mal asked, I tuned out of their conversation and turned to Carlos.

"What 'ca doin C?" I asked, walking over to him.

"Soph, you gotta check this out!" Carlos handed me the controls and instructed me how to use it. I was actually pretty good. I handed the controls over to Jay as he came over. I saw that everybody was distracted, everybody except Mal. Yes I know I played the game but Carlos is to cute to resist his please.

"Guys! Do I need to remind you what were all here for?!" I asked,

"Fairy Godmother, blah blah blah, Magic wand, blah blah blah!" Jay joked. Evie and Carlos started to laugh,

"This is our ONE chance! To prove ourselves to our parents!" Mal shouted, everybody stopped laughing.

"To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel!" I said right after. "Yeah?" I got a round of 'yeah' back. "Evie, mirror me." Mal, Evie and I sat down at the table as Carlos and Jay stood behind us.

"Mirror, Mirror, on the-in my hand, where does Fairy Godmother's wand...stand?" The mirror showed the wand.

"There is is!" Mal gasped,

"Zoom out." Carlos suggested,

"Magic mirror, not so close." Evie whispered into the mirror, it showed the world, "Closer," I showed the continent as Carlos typed something into the computer, "Closer," It showed the country, "Closer!" The mirror showed a building with a sign of it,

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three!" Carlos started to walk away but Jay grabbed his arm,

"Stop!" Jay exclaimed,

"It's in a museum! Do we know where that is?" I wondered.

"Two point three miles from here." Carlos said, turning the laptop to show us. I walked out of the room to see if anybody was there, luckily nobody was. "Come on!" I whisper-shouted and ran out into the hallway.

"Carlos!" Mal turned and called him as he was still playing the game.

"Coming!" He called back, running to catch up with us. We arrived at the Museum in no time flat.

"Check your mirror." I whispered to Evie,

"Is my mascara smudged?" She asked, holding the Mirror to her face, observing herself,

"Yeah. While you're at it, how's bout you find us the wand!" Mal said sarcastically.

"Sure! This way!" Evie said, running off in a different direction. We made it to a set of doors, when we peeked through, we saw a guard. He turned around to the doors and we moved. Mal and Evie went to the right, Carlos and Jay went to the left and I ducked down. After a minute, we looked to see if the guard was looking the other way, he was, so we resumed our original positions. The guard was in front of a set of monitors displaying different items. There was a glass slipper, a trident, a gold egg, a rose and a lamp. A Spindle, more specifically Maleficent's spindle, was displayed on a pedestal.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay laughed,

"Yeah, it's kinda dorky." Carlos added,

"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary!" Mal defended, as she brought out her spellbook. "Magic spindle, do not liger, make my victim prick a finger." She commanded, the security guard just turned to look at the Spindle,

"Impressive." Jay said sarcastically,

"I got chills!" Carlos remarked, holding up his arm,

"Ok, you know what!" I said, taking Mal's book. I found another spell and showed it to her,

"Prick the finger, brick it deep, send my enemy off to sleep." She read. The guard slowly stood up and admired the spindle. He then raised his hand to the point and pricked his finger. He let out a yawn, laid down on the dias and promptly fell asleep. "Not so dorky now huh?" Mal taunted as she griped the door handle and tried to open it. It was obviously locked.

"Stand back." Jay said smugly. I quickly flicked through my spellbook and found a spell.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." I recited. The doors flew open just as Jay went to kick them down. He landed on his but in the entrance way with an audible thud. Mal, Evie and myself started to laugh. "You coming?" I kicked Jay as I passed him. I put my finger to my lips to tell the others to be quiet. We edged past the guard and quickly started to search the rooms. We eventually made it to a room called 'Gallery Of Villains' It had statues of all our parents.

"Mummy?" Evie whispered, looking at a statue if the Evil Queen in all her former glory.

"Killer..." Jay muttered, eyeing a statue of his father.

"I will never forget Mother's Day again." Carlos whimpered, standing in fright at a statue of Cruella chasing some dalmatians,

"Why did they make her gold? She is as scary enough as is. Why make her gold?" I choked out. There was a gold statue on the far back of the room. Maleficent and the Evil Queen were on her right while Cruella and Jafar were on her left

"Well," Jay clapped his hands once and bought us out of our trance. "Let's bounce!" He started to walk away, "Let's go!" We all took one last look at our parents statue's before walking out. We kept on looking through rooms and I noticed Mal was unusually quiet. I looked behind me and saw that she wasn't there.

"Where's Mal?" I asked, looking around,

"I'll go get her." Evie said, walking back the way we came. Mal and Evie joined us once we found the wand. Jay whooped and ran down the stairs to get closer to the Wand. He was on the other side of the wand when we reached him. Jay then started to duck underneath the railing.

"Jay don't." I warned him. He gave me a smirk, ducked underneath the railing and held his hand out. "No! Wait! Don't!" Jay touched the force field and was thrown back over the railing. We all blocked our ears trying to protect them from the harsh siren that was blaring.

"A forefield and a siren!" Carlos complained,

"That's just a little excessive." Jay grunted, trying to get up.

"Let's go!" I ushered everybody to leave. We ran past the 'Gallery Of Villains' and towards the exit. When we got to the entryway, we stopped and waited for Carlos as he was trying to stop the alarm. "Carlos!" I whispered franticly.

"Your welcome." He said, walking towards us. We ran out of the Museum and back to the school.

"Way to go Jay!" I shouted at him. "Now we have to go to school tomorrow!"