Jealous Princess Allert

Ironically, the same day was Jane's birthday party, and Carlos insisted that I change. I reluctantly did so. I pulled on a white halter neck dress, a shiny, teal leather jacket and teal ankle boots. I was the first one ready to go and decided to wait outside for the others. I took my gift and walked outside. There was a crack of thunder, and I turned and saw Audrey appear in a cloud of pink smoke. She was clad in dirty pink leather, dark feathers and nails. Her hair had become darker also. The Queen's Crown rested perfectly on her head and she clutched Maleficent's Scepter in her hand. "I was hoping you were home." She said. I let out a short laugh,

"A-are you trying to be funny?" I asked, "Is this supposed to be a joke? Why do you have the crown and Maleficent's Scepter?"

"Oh, I wanted them, so I took them. You of all people should understand that Sophia." Audrey leant towards the Scepter.

"Audrey, stop!" I yelped, putting my gift down behind me, "Please, don't use that."

"I thought you liked Spells."

"Ok, Audrey, listen to me-"

"Quiet!" Audrey barked, cutting me off as she turned her back on me.

"That Scepter isn't a toy." I pointed out, "It's dangerous."

"I want to be dangerous." Audrey turned back to me. "My life was perfect until you stole it. And then Auradon turned it's back on me." Audrey turned away again. "It's time for a little payback."

"Audrey, wait!" I called, starting to follow her. She turned and stuck the Scepter out to me. A cloud of pink descended on me and instantly I felt weak. My back hunched and I was covered in a black cloak. I shakily looked down at my hands. They were old, gnarled and wrinkly. My hands shakily reached up to my face and felt a wrinkly old face as well.

"You think Ben will love you now, you old hag? You'll pay the price for what you did, and so will all of Auradon." The doors opened beside me and Uma, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and Celia ran out. "So long suckers." Audrey disappeared in a plume of pink smoke. Jay turned to me, and yelped when he saw my face.

"Uh, you might wanna think of a spell for that." He said, gesturing to my face."

"There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the Scepter." Mal said.

"Well, that's a shame." Carlos commented.

"You guys need to go after Audrey, leave me behind." I rasped, my voice even sounded like an old woman's. "She wants revenge, and all of Auradon's in danger."

"What should we do?" Evie asked.

"The only thing that could overpower the Scepter's magic. Hades' Ember."

"Oh, like he's just gonna hand it over after Mal blew him back to the Isle." Jay announced.

"No one knows where his lair is." Evie pointed out.

"I do." Celia spoke up, "I'm his errand rat. I've got the key at my dad's."

"You're coming." Mal decided.

"But I just got here."

"Sophia?" I looked to the door as Dizzy, Amara and the Smee Twins appeared. The eldest two yelped and pulled the twins closer to them. I turned in embarrassment.

"Dizzy, Amara, you two stay here and take care of the twins, we'll be right back and everything will be just fine." Evie told them. "Go inside."

"Guy's, come on, let's get our stuff." Mal said.

"Boys, Celia." Evie called, leading the group back inside the house.

"Tell me Uma, honestly, how bad do I look?" I asked softly.

"You look good for an old woman." Uma commented, "But, knowing Evie, she'd want you to change into something better." Uma turned and started to walk away. I hobbed slowly after her. Uma stopped. She huffed and turned back to me, taking my arm gently and trying to help me along.

Evie had all but ripped the cloak off me and shoved me into another outfit

Evie had all but ripped the cloak off me and shoved me into another outfit. She made me change into a flowy black pirate-like shirt, a teal corset with back embroidery, a pair of leather teal pants and black combat boots. Everyone climbed onto our bikes and drove to the edge of a cliff. Mal had Celia clinging to her back, while Evie, Carlos and Jay were by themselves. I had my bony arms wrapped around Uma as she drove my bike. "Recite the spell Uma." I rasped.

"Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere." Uma chanted. She then revved the bike, and the seven of us were driving across the sea.