Chaos For Everyone!

After Evie finished fitting me for my dress, I got changed into another set of clothes. I put on a one sleeved aqua dress with a silver belt. I put on aqua heels that had a couple of straps around my ankle and crystal like earrings. I had my books tucked tightly in my arms as I silently followed my friends. I kept my eyes downcast as I tried to ignore the nagging feeling in my gut to do bad. No Sophia I told myself, Bad things happen on the Isle, not in Auradon. "Sophia!" I heard Jane say. I snapped my gaze up to look at her. Jane had long brown hair and was in the Cheerleading Team, Decorating Committee and so many more things since Mal's mum was taken down.

"Yes, Jane." I said.

"I hate to keep bugging you but the Decorating Committee needs more answers. So as much as I hate to...um...you know...um..."

"Bug me?"

"Right."

"Jane, as much as I want to help, I really need to get to class-"

"You know what, just nod if you like it. Chair swags, entry banner, twinkle lights, napkin design, table bunting." I nodded to everything. Since when did me becoming Ben's girlfriend make me the sole designer for everything? Why can't Evie do this? "And you still haven't picked the party favours yet."

"Jane, whatever you want to do-"

"I mean we can do chains, key charms, pen toppers. I kind of love the pen toppers, but I mean we can do all three-" Jane cut herself off as my eyes flashed blue. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and smiled at the small fairy,

"If you love the pen toppers, do them, I don't mind."

"Yeah?"

"Yep."

"You won't regret it." I gave a small laugh.

"If you say so."

"I can hardly wait to see what your wedding looks like!" Lonnie exclaimed as she, Mal and Evie came up to me and Jane.

"Yeah...me too-Wait what!"

"The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged!" Jane explained.

"I knew it!" Evie exclaimed.

"Well everyone knows it." Lonnie said in a 'duh' tone.

"Go Sophia." Mal said as she smirked.

"I did not know about it! How come nobody told me about this! Is my future now just planned out for me-"

"Hi Sophia." A voice said from beside me. I looked up to see Ben with smile on his face.

"Hi Ben~" The girls chorused. I glared at them out the corner of my eye.

"Oh, oh! Quick moment!" Jane said as she dragged Ben over to the side. I went to follow Mal, Evie and Lonnie but I turned back to see Ben looking at me.

"Uh, see you later." He said.

"Ok..." I said in a meek voice before following my friends.

" I said in a meek voice before following my friends