True Love and Magic

Mal, Evie and I returned to Audrey's room. Celia was trying on jewelry at Audrey's vanity, Morgan was rifling through some things on Audrey's shelf, and Uma was reading through a book, lounging on the bed. "She's nowhere on campus." Evie complained.

"Found her diary." Uma commented, waving the book she had found. "And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life River."

"Yeah, Yeah, I know." I sighed, "Find anything else?"

"She hangs out a lot at Fairy Cottage."

"You know, the place that Flora, Fauna and Meryweather hid her mother from Maleficent." Morgan commented from the bookshelf.

"Yes, ha, ha, ha, the irony is not lost on me." Mal droned.

"How does someone with this kind of room fell any sort of unpleasantness."

"Ok, how do I look?" Celia asked. I turned to her, draped in pearls and had a tiara on her head. Celia posed.

"Celia, the jewelry stays here." I told her, walking over to my little sister.

"But she's bad."

"And we're not." I took the tiara off Celia's head. "If you want a tiara so badly I can get you one later." Celia grinned, taking off the pearls off her neck.

After we had scoured Audrey's room for any more clues, we went back to Evie's place

After we had scoured Audrey's room for any more clues, we went back to Evie's place. "I seriously hope that the boys found Ben." I muttered.

"Nice place Evie." Morgan commented.

"I got a really good deal." Evie explained. We all walked inside, and the first thing we saw were the Smee Twins, Dizzy and Amara asleep on a couch, Celia pulling a blanket over them. There was then two loud snores.

"What the Hades is that?" Uma asked. The five teenagers in the room followed the noise to see two boys sleeping heavily in Evie's sewing room.

"Uh, who are these two?" Morgan asked, their finger pointing between the two.
"Doug." Evie muttered walking over to him.

"Peter!" Mal gasped, kneeling by her boyfriend's side. Evie and Mal then proceed to nudge their boyfriends, telling them to wake up.

"He's spelled, blueberry." Morgan commented. They then turned to me, "Is she not a fast learner?"

"They're emotionally involved." I explained.

"Well, if that's the case then they should be able to wake the sleeping beauty's up." Uma commented, crossing her arms. Mal and Evie looked up to Uma with a pair of raised eyebrows, "True Love's Kiss? Works Every Time?"

"Doug and I haven't actually used the 'L' word yet." Evie admitted.

"I mean...Peter's told me but..." Mal started, gazing down at the sleeping blonde.

"Can we be alone?" Evie asked.

"Of course." I said. "I gotta figure out how to contain this." I lifted up mum's talisman." Morgan, Uma and I then left the room. I found Evie's draw of shells and picked out a set. I found a teal piece of string as well. I sat down, opening the oyster shell. I placed the talisman inside one half of it, and placed the other half on top. When it was closed, a teal light shone and the shell sealed. I tied the teal string around the small part of the shell and then tied it around my neck. I looked up at Uma and smiled softly. We reached out for each other and gripped each other's hands tightly, seeking each other's comfort.