Hades

The next week, we prepared for the arrivals from the Isle. Ben had told me to wear something classy yet practical. I was wearing a dark teal, leather, wrap-around dress that was secured by a seashell broach, and dark teal boots. I had pulled my hair into a tight ponytail a couple of strands of hair framing my face. Uma and I were outside Ben's castle, watching the waves in the distance. "How's living in Auradon?" I asked, turning my head slightly.

"It's...different." Uma replied. "I like it." Uma was wearing my old leather jacket, my teal one that I brought to Auradon with me, not the one I came in. She was wearing a black shirt and a darker pair of dark teal skinny jeans and black boots.

"I know right, we get to swim to our heart's content, we don't have to fight for scraps. And don't forget the cherries."

"Oh, the cherries." Uma groaned.

"Do you ever miss the Isle?" I asked softly. Uma turned, leaning against the railing so her back was facing the sea.

"I mean, yeah. I miss Harry and Gill...but I don't miss Mum."

"Gods, I don't either." Uma turned her head to me,

"You've gotten rid of the spell, right."

"Yeah." I sighed. I looked down at my forearms. I had taken the glamour spell off my body to reveal my scars. They were haphazardly dotted on my back and they lined my arms, defence marks. "It's a sign I survived. A sign that I was strong enough to protect you." I turned to look at Uma, "I'll always protect you, ok? I promise. Sea Witches Honour." Uma laughed.

"Hey, remember that song that Mum and Aunt Morgana made us learn with Morgan."

"Yeah. Gods, I hated those lessons. Makes me really happy I'm not under her tentacle anymore." I yelped as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm glad you like it here." A familiar voice stated. I laughed turning in Ben's hold. "What are you guy's talkin' about."

"Oh this and that." Uma replied, crossing her arms, "Benefits of Auradon, downsides of the Isle."

"Come on, we have somewhere to be." Ben said. He let go of my waist and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I secured mine around his waist and we followed Uma off the balcony.

 I secured mine around his waist and we followed Uma off the balcony

Ben lead me through the gardens out the front of Auradon Prep. Everyone was there to watch my friends and I go to the Isle to bring the new VK's back. Ben had his crown on. As I waved to everyone gathered, Ben and I ascended a set of stairs. When I went to walk down the other step of stairs, Uma stepped forward. "No, no, you stay right there." She ordered.

"On the podium?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Ok..." I took a step back. Ben placed his hand on my back, the two of us waving at the Auradonians. I saw Audrey standing in the crowd, dressed in leather, surprisingly. Her dress was very reminiscent of her mother's gown, with the long sleeves and v-neck. Her hair honestly looked like cotton candy. She was standing with Chad and her grandmother.