Daddy?

When the bikes had been parked, I hopped off mine, stretching. I then looked at my hands, they were back to normal. "Oh." I groaned happily, pressing my hands to my cheeks to find that they were back to normal as well, "Thank the Gods for the Magic Barrier."

"Welcome back River." Uma sighed, pressing herself into me.

"Thank you." Celia then lead us down a back alley. I looked around, I had never needed to come down this way, so this was all new to me. Celia knocked rhythmically on the door and after a second, it opened. Celia gestured for us to enter, and we all did so reluctantly, Mal and Evie leading the pack with Jay and Carlos behind them with Uma and I bringing up the rear. We were lead into what looked to be an arcade. There was a large sign reading 'Dr Facilier's Voodoo Arcade'.

"Daddy!" Celia cried, running to a man in a top hat.

"There she is!" A familiar voice shouted, causing me to stop short. I watched as Celia danced with her father.

"Is that...?" Uma trailed off.

"Yeah..." I muttered, "That's him..."

"Hey guys!" Carlos called. "Come look at this." I shook myself out of my daze and Uma and I huddled around an old TV.

"There are rumours that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey is behind the spell." The News Anchor announced, causing my eyes to widen. "We're trying to find who's responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this way!" We all rushed out of Dr Facilier's place and towards our bikes.

"Wow, rookie mistake." Carlos commented. I pushed forward and saw Harry, Gill and a few of Uma's old crew on our bikes.

"Long time, nae see!" Harry commented.

"Get off my bike Hook." Jay snarled.

"Catch me if you can Jay!" Harry taunted before the group of five sped off. I growled, my eyes flashing blue.

"Uma, Evie, boys, you guys get our bikes." I ordered, "Cut them off over the roofs. Mal, you and Celia go talk to Hades." I gave my purple haired friend a pointed look, "Facilier might have something we can use to help beat Audrey." My friends nodded before running off to do what they were told. I sighed, walking back into Facilier's Arcade. I glared at everyone who dared look at me, "Out." I shouted. The patrons ran off, scrambling to find any escape. Seems I've still got some pull here. Dr Facilier was lounging on a worn beach chair in the corner of the room. "Nice digs." I commented, slowly walking down the stairs.

"You don't even bother to visit." Facilier commented.

"Mum said you were dead so..." I stopped in front of Facilier, leaning back on the table in front of him. "I had no reason to look." I crossed my arms, "You didn't come looking for me either." Facilier gave a bitter laugh.

"You mother banished me. Said I couldn't talk to you, or Uma, or Ursul." I looked away. "How are you, Sophia?"

"You do not get to ask that." I growled, "They day you left, you lost the right to ask that question, you lost the right to be my father." I then sighed, "I'm not here for a stupid father-daughter reunion. I need Mum's talisman."

"Is that all you came for?" Dad asked. I growled, turning my back on my father. I kicked the table in front of me in anger, causing it to fall over. "What the hell is that on your back?" I heard Dad get up and then gentle fingers trace the marks on my back. I jerked away from his touch. I glared at the wall in front of me, "Did she do that? Why didn't you leave?"

"I couldn't leave Uma." I told him, turning back around, "No way I was leaving my baby sister in that monsters tentacles when she was too young to understand why our mother hurt her." Dad and I locked eyes.

Sophia -

When my Father loved me

Everything was beautiful

Every hour spent together

Lives within my heart

Dr Facilier -

And when you were sad

I was there to dry your tears

And when you were happy so was I

When you loved me

Sophia and Dr Facilier -

Through the summer and the fall

We had each other that was all

Just you and I together

Like it was meant to be

Dr Facilier -

And when you were lonely

I was there to comfort you

And I knew that you loved me

So the years went by

Sophia -

I stayed the same

But you began to drift away

I was left alone

Still I waited for the day

When you'd say I will always love you

Dr Facilier -

Lonely and forgotten

Never thought you'd look my way

And you smiled at me and held me

Just like you used to do

Like you loved me

When you loved me

Sophia -

When my Father loved me

Everything was beautiful

Every hour spent together

Lives within my heart

When you loved me

"I still love you, my Pearl." Dad said. He then took off his hat. He opened a small compartment in it and pulled out a dark teal gem. "Stole it before I left with your sister." I held out my hand and Dad placed it in my open palm. "It's yours now. After Ursul...you're the only one in our family who can use it's power to it's full potential. Morgan can as well, they disappeared when Uma left the Isle. Look out for them." I nodded.

"I will." I said, "Thanks dad." I slipped the Talisman into my pocket. I pat Dad's shoulder before leaving. I paused when I saw Celia at the entrance.

"Is it true?" She asked.

"I guess." I sighed. I wrapped my arm around Celia's shoulder as I lead her through the Isle. "Dad left Uma and I when we were pretty young. Mum was pregnant before he left...guess Dad took you and ran. I'm glad he did."

"Why?" Celia questioned, looking up at me, I lifted my arm and let my sleeve drop,

"Mum was not the best person. If him leaving meant you were safe, I'd take that any day. Now come on, we gotta meet everyone else."