The Plan

"There's no way were giving Uma the wand." Mal said.

"We can't let her just destroy Auradon." Evie added. My friends then started to argue. I then had an idea,

"Hold up guys." I interrupted. My friends turned to me, "We can yse 3D printer, make a fake wand."

"A phony wand." Carlos realised.

"Yes!"

"In my sleep!'

"But the second Uma tests it she'll know it's fake." Evie pointed out,

"Then we get ben our really fast." Mal said. "We need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs!" Jay exclaimed. I pointed at him in agreement.

"That's perfect!" Evie agreed as well, "I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place, that could work."

"Oh and wicked hair Sophia." Mal complimented as she and Evie approached me.

"Yeah it's sick, evil Stepmum really stepped up her game."

"She didn't do this." I told them. "Dizzy did. And Amara did these." I held up my aqua nails with black scale designs.

"Little Dizzy and Amara?"

"Shut up." Mal said in disbelief.

"I know. I love how it goes from blue to teal, it beats my white hair by a mile." I said, stroking my long hair.

"Ahem!" Jay coughed from the table,

"Hello?" Carlos said.

"Ok. Carlos, Jay, you guys make the wand and meet us at Pirates Bay by no later than eleven thirty, it gives us time to prepare." I ordered. "Losing is not an option, 'cause were rotten."

"To the core." We all synchronized.

"Let's do this." Evie said as we all went our separate ways.

Mal, Evie and I crept into Lady Tremaine's salon

Mal, Evie and I crept into Lady Tremaine's salon. When Evie saw the cousins, she put her hand on her mouth and told us to be quiet. She and Mal walked slowly towards the two girls and stood on either side of each of them. I hung back a bit. "Evie you came back!" Dizzy cried as she stood and wrapped her arms around the daughter of the Evil Queen. Mal and I stood off to the side. Amara smirked at her cousin as she stayed seated.

"Hey...so great to see you too..." Mal droned, slightly upset that Dizzy didn't say hi to her.

"Is it all like we imagined?"

"Do you have walk in closets?" Amara asked,

"Have you been to a real swimming pool?"

"What does Ice Cream taste like!"

"It's cold and it's sweet." Evie told the duo, "And if you eat it too fast it gives you a headache."

"Really?" Dizzy sighed.