Page 8

“Let’s see here.” I mumbled to myself and wet my lips. I rolled what I passed as a shirt, even thought it stopped about halfway down my ribcage, to just below my breasts. That caused more than enough cleavage to spill forth from the wrappings below my shirt.

                “What are you planning to do exactly Kitto-san?” Kakashi’s Hachidori asked, seeming shocked by my action. I was going to look at her to answer, but Kakashi staring hazy-eyed at my chest captured my attention.

                “Apparently this isn’t the first time you’ve seen me like this.” I stated, getting his attention. “Don’t act so surprised.” I tossed my nose in the air for a moment before looking back to Sakura. “I’ll be working my way in now.” I told her and strode away from them.

                 I stopped in front of the two guards, capturing their eyes instantly. “I assume seeing the Hokage for a few minutes wouldn’t be too much to ask.” I said silkily and found more pleasure in realizing I knew both of them. Genma Shiranui, seven years my senior. Raido Namiashi, nine years my senior. The jerks, used to have one hell of a time picking on me as a kid. We’ll see how they like it.

                Genma was first. I would toy with Raido some other time.

                I stepped up to him, standing very close and leaning near his ear. “Genma, there’s no harm in a few minutes right?” I whispered, gripping his shoulder. He tensed and didn’t reach for any weapons. Too easy.

                “A few minutes of what?” He questioned, keeping the suggestive seduction present.

                “We’ll discuss that later, but for now…” I trailed off. I didn’t want to spend too much time playing with him. “Kitto Hagane, she moved from here seventeen years ago, correct?” I pressed with venom spiked words.

                “Huh? The Hagane girl?” He questioned in surprise and then chuckled. “Yeah, the arrogant twerp left.”  He answered like it was nothing. Little did he know it certainly wasn’t nothing.

                “Yeah, I’ll be sure to mention that to Lord Hokage Shiranui.” I pulled away and spoke normally. “Who’s arrogant now?” I shouted before dashing into the building.

                “Lord Hokage!” He called as a warning while I shot up the stairs. I had to knock a few people out and make a little bit of a mess in order to keep Genma and Raido at bay, but eventually I got to the Hokage.

                “Victory is mine!” I exclaimed and threw my arms up, allowing the boys to tackle me. I laughed at the flustered looks on their faces and the disappointed stares of the Hokage. “I apologize sir. I just wanted to surprise everyone. It hasn’t gone so well, but so far no injuries!” I announced happily, causing him to sigh and rub the bridge of his nose.

                “Let her up.” He ordered, waving a hand dismissively at the boys on top of me. There were around four.