Chapter 2

Quote:
"All life is an experiment. The experiments you make, the better."

Chapter 2
Andrea's pov

It was midnight and the whole room was dark. Mom was asleep and so was Frank, my soon to be stepdad, which meant that nobody else was home so why could I hear things?

I decided to text Mia, being her best friend meant I knew what she was doing at all times. Now she's probably still watching Pretty Little liars.

Andy_101: Miaaaa. I'm really scared my window keeps making weird noises.

BestyPizzaLover:(I did not choose the name) Do you always have to disturb me whilst I'm watching the ultimate Haleb scene.

Andy_101: I think its the ghosts of the vacant house next door. Miaaa help me!

BestyPizzaLover: Do you not know, the house was sold.

I mentally scream.

I couldn't take all the texting so I rang her. She finally picked up.

"Mia who told you the house was sold" I say astoundingly.

"Your mom. She told me at breakfast. I thought she told you." She tells me.

"I have new neighbours and I didn't even know. What a good way to start the day. Anyways got to go, I think my mum's on to me. Bye Mimi." (That was my nickname for her but she hated it).

"Never call me that again Andrea Willow Parks." She growls at me.

"Only if you promise not to call me by my full name" I growl back.

I put my phone down I tried to get back to sleep but it was impossible. I kept tossing and turning so I just lay there with my eyes open.

Suddenly, the windows opened. At first I thought it was the wind until a familiar, tall, dark-haired boy jumped in.

"Zach, what are you doing here? Get out." I tell him.

"Well that's no way to welcome your new neighbour is it? Nice pyjamas by the way." He says and winks.

I looked down at my pyjamas and noticed I only had a long top that went just to my thighs.

I tried to pull it down and he just looked at me smirking.

"Its not gonna make it longer by doing that. You might as well take it off." He says as he came closer and I began to edge bakwards.

"When did you move in?" I ask inquisitively.

"A few weeks ago but we haven't greeted any neighbours until we're finished unpacking." He rants on.

"Urmm.....what are you doing" I manage to say almost as a whisper.

"Why, do I make you feel uncomfortable?" He says cheekily with a smirk plastered onto his face.

Steps began to approach my door and I began to shake. Me and Zach both looked at the door revealing my brother Jake.

"ANDY WHAT THE FUCK IS ZACH DOING HERE? LOOK NO OFFENCE ZACH BUT HE WILL BREAK YOUR HEART." He screams.

"We're not even friends and nothing he was just leaving. Also, shut up, you'll wake Mum and Frank up." I say as I shove him out before he quickly winks.

What is it with guys and winking?

I shut the window and tried to get rid of Jake.

"Are you guys friends?" He inquisitively asks.