Chapter 48

Quote:
"Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future."

Chapter 48
Andrea's pov

"Is she awake?"

"I think she's dead. Nobody sleeps this heavily."

"Try poking her."

"No I'll do this."

"Andrea!! Wake up!" Somebody shouts in my ear.

Looking up, I am greeted with Sebastiàn shaking me vigirously attempting to wake me up.

"Hey, only I can call her Andrea." Zach enters the room.

"Am I dreaming?" I ask since Sebastiàn was here.

"Glad to know you're dreaming about me." He winks at me.

"Watch your tongue, that's my girlfriend you're talking to." He points his finger at Sebastiàn. "And you best be not dreaming about him." His finger points at myself.

"Guys, what time is it?" I sit up and glance at the time plastered my phone.

"Why the hell are you guys waking me up at six in the morning! Somebody better be dying." I was fuming that they ruined my sleep.

"I've got something better. We flew from Alabama to attend your graduation." He offers.

"Couldn't you have just waited for me to wake up?" I rub my head. "And you." I point at Zach.

"What did I do now?" He complians.

"You should've stopped him from waking me up this early. School doesn't start for another two hours." I get back into my covers and take in the warmth of the comforter.

"Andy dear. It's so nice to see you." I hear the familiar voice of Zach's Abuela.

"Abuela!!" I stand up and hug her as she charges my way.

As the hug comes to an end, both Zach and Sebastiàn look at me with wife eyes staring at me like an owl.

"What?" I catechize.

"All we get is a moany little Andrea and Abuela gets a 'Abuela!!!"' Zach overlaps his arms over his torso.

"Look at the one who's being moany now." I point out.

He makes a few more faces before the four of us travel downstairs. On reaching the lounge I am welcomed by a swarm of people.

"Surprise!" They all shout simaltaneously.

I was welcomed by Sebastiàn, Aunt Ximena, Uncle Alejandro, Abuela and Abuelo.

"What are all of you doing here?" I question them all.

"We came for Zach's graduation. He's always insisted on us being there." Abuela teases Zach.

"You can leave for all I care." Zach tries to hide his happiness.

"I don't mind if I do." Abuela begins to leave the house.

"I was joking Abuela. Of course I would want you at my graduation." He pulls her back.