Chapter 50

Quote:
"Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete."

Chapter 50
Andrea's pov

"It's either a dress or heels." Now places her hands on her hips.

"Is neither an option?" I ask hoping she would just let me wear my sneakers.

"Nope. Now pick one or I'll pick it for you." I dwell on it for a moment.

"5..4..3..2.." I stop her before she reached the end.

"Heels!" I blurt out aloud and she takes out some black heels.

"Those are too big. I can't walk in them." I complain.

"Savannah, tell her to get ready. The party's going to be starting in an hour or so." I could tell she was frustrated with me and had given up.

"Andy, just listen to Mia." She expects me to act on it.

"But I don't want..." Mia lectures me half way through.

"I don't care that you don't like wearing dresses and heels but for once just wear them. You have such a beautiful body, why not show it off a little?" She really wanted me to wear them.

"Okay. I'll wear the heels." I wasn't going to wear a dress too.

"And a dress?" She makes a face.

"Don't push it." I glare at her.

"Fine. Now let's get ready." She claps her hand ready to play dress up on me.

Mia and Savannah both rummaged through my closet trying to find some party attire. In my opinion anything is party attire but if I told them that they would bury me alive.

I contiued to much on the slice of pizza I had ordered. Now attempts to take a slice but I protect my pizza from her touch.

"I'm hungry." She states.

"So am I." I wasn't going to give her my last slice.

"Just give it to me." She was really whiney today.

"Do you want me wearing those heels?" I use this against her.

"Okay. Now get off your ass and get changed into these clothes." She throws some casual looking clothes at me.

After stripping, I was dressed in my party outfit. Soon after I was ready I had done Mia and Savannahs make up and they went to get ready.

I was wearing a black lace top alongside some dark wash tightly fitted ripped jeans. For shoes I was wearing some black heels with straps and as an accessory I added my white cap which had 'YOUTH' written on it.

 For shoes I was wearing some black heels with straps and as an accessory I added my white cap which had 'YOUTH' written on it