Chapter 16

Quote:
"life's most persistent and urgent question is 'what are you doing for others?'"

Chapter 16
Andrea's pov

"I'll do whatever you want Andrea." He begs.

"For starters you can stop calling me Andrea." I tell Zach.

"Never going to happen and you know it." He honestly states.

"Urgghhh. Fine, you need to buy me a burger meal from McDonald's and a mcflurry. Actually, two." I let him know of my requirements.

"Sure. But first can I ask you something?" He asks.

"You just did." I answer.

"Andrea..." He gives me a warning look.

"Shoot." I tell him.

"How the hell are you so skinny when you eat like a pig and a gorilla combined?" He asks.

"I dunno." I answer honestly.

People have always told me I'm too skinny but I think it's just because I skate a bit too much.

People work out to lose weight, whereas I skate and lose weight at the same time.

"Skating probably." I tell him honestly as I finish my algebra homework.

I finish my homework and place the book in my bag ready to head to my next class until Zach pulls me down.

"How long did it take you to finish that?" He said gesturing at the homework.

"Around ten minutes. Why?" I ask this time.

"That is exactly why I need you to tutor me." He replies.

"You better bring that burger meal and my ice cream then maybe I'll consider it." I tease him.

The bell rings and I begin to make my way to my next class.

As I walk down the corridor I notice Kylie walking to her next class.

All weekend, the only thing on my mind was that stupid kiss.

I hadn't seen Cole at work on the weekend and he hadn't texted or called.

Great boyfriend you got there.

Tell me about it.

**********

Two hours later and I was skating home once again.

My scheduele had stated that I had work today from 4 until 7 in the evening after which I would go to Zach's and tutor him in Algebra.

Apparently, the only class he was failing was math. Initially I thought he would be good in Algebra since he does replace everyone's x's.

You gotta admit that was kinda funny.

I got home and greeted my mother and Frank who had arrived early from work today.