Chapter 46

Quote:
"No matter how long it's been, there are times when it suddenly becomes harder to breathe."

Chapter 46
Andrea's pov

"I've got a fucking eight pack." I can hear somebody yelling.

"You call that an eight pack. Just look at mine." Somebody else argues.

"Guys. Just calm down. I think we all know who has the better physique." Mia speaks then pauses. "Me." She answers.

"Let's ask Andy." Ethan suggests.

"Hey Andy..." Ethan nudges me and I'm pulled from my thoughts.

All this time I didn't have a clue about what their dispute was over, rather I was pondering on something else.

"Huh?" I look up.

"Who has the better abs? Me or Zach?" They both pull up their shirts gaining everyone's attention.

We were currently in gym and Zach and Ethan seemed to think that they both had a good physique. Lets just say it's not the best thing to pull your short up infront of all the girls.

"None of you. Have you seem mine?" I point at my faint abs.

"That's nothing. Mine are better." Mia intervenes.

"No clearly I'm the winner." Zach says.

"Everybody, Savannah is here to save the day." She runs into the room.

"Savannah who has better abs?" We all lift out shirts up.

"Andy and Mia, sorry boys." We all laugh and the boys grunt in frustration.

As the bell rings everybody heads to the cafeteria including myself. However I really couldn't stop thinking about Andrew and my long lost older brother.

All my life I had lived without knowing of his existence and I thought that is always Jake and I but I guess that wasn't true.

I wonder how he looked. Does he have brown eyes? How tall is he? What's his name?

What pained me the most was that after having a child with another woman, he had gotten my mother pregnant a year later with Jake. Soon after I was born and what I saw as a happy family was actually a mess.

The only person I knew I could get information from was Rhianna. I didn't know if my mother knew about my half-brother so I didn't want to ask her, and the only other person who knew was Andrew. Now that he was in prison he was definately not an option.

"Andy, you coming?" Mia turns to ask me.

"I'll meet you guys there." I reply.

After that had all left I walked towards Rhianna's direction. She was stood with her hands on her hips as she talked with Kaitlin.

"What do you want now?" She notices my prescence.

"Glad to know you can actually see me." I mock her.

"Just go away you hoe. Can't you see we don't like you?" Kaitlin starts yapping in my ear.

"First of all, I wasn't talking to you so when A and B are speaking, go and C yourself out before D jumps over E and F's you up." I narrow my eyes at her